Signup Now to be on TEEm Tour Edge

Congrats to the winners! Great club to start the journey with and look forward to hearing your reviews.

Congrats guys, but the level of my personal disappointment is off the charts.

Congratulations you guys!!!!

Congrats fellas !

Awesome, wow - what an amazing partnership - you 4 are the envy of all THP. Congrats!

Congrats to the four! That's a cool PM to get! Won't tag you as to not ruin the surprise yet lol

I had to miss the live show but just finished it. Love the March Madness contest. Big Thanks to THP & TE for the chance.

Wow, TEEm getting the big dog out of the gate. Congrats guys!!

Congrats to the new TEEm Tour Edge members! Looking forward to products rolling in and hearing some feedback!

Congrats guys! Look forward to all your reviews. The big stick is gonna be a kick @ss start!

Congrats fellas!

Current handicap 19
Rh
I would love to test. I would first go to range and hit to compare to current club. Review that and then hit course to review actual use. Would give honest feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current handicap 19
Rh
I would love to test. I would first go to range and hit to compare to current club. Review that and then hit course to review actual use. Would give honest feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The TEEms been chosen for this one already but there’s plenty of other things to look forward to coming up!

We welcome a new group of TEEm Members! Hopefully i did my part to lead you down a road of success with great products!

So who won? What did I miss? :unsure:

Anticipation of what’s coming when is killer.

Congratulations to the four! Can't wait to see the reviews.

Your Current Handicap: 14
Confirm you are RH: Yep
Give us 1-2 sentences on your plan of action for reviews. : I would be reviewing the clubs on the range and also on the course on THP and provide honest feedback on how the clubs and technology is working for me.

Good luck everyone

Give us 1-2 sentences on your plan of action for reviews. : I would be reviewing the clubs on the range and also on the course on THP and provide honest feedback on how the clubs and technology is working for me.

Good luck everyone
The TEEm has already been chosen :D But plenty of other good things on the way!

Great group of guys being selected to TEEm Tour Edge! Watched the announcement live this afternoon!!! Can’t wait to see the thoughts on that driver!!!!

Good luck everyone
Great entry! Just a bit late! 😉👌 Hope all is well Bridgestone bud!

Great entry! Just a bit late! 😉👌 Hope all is well Bridgestone bud!

Yes a little late, trying to catch up on THP from vacation and missed the announcement 😅 Hope all is good with you to.

Congrats guys!!!

Your Current Handicap - 11
Confirm you are RH - YES
Give us 1-2 sentences on your plan of action for reviews.
I would try to do some more videos on social media but then get out and play with the products which capturing photos of the products, getting some extra arccos sensors to track their data and post on my main social media platforms and of course THP member forums!

The participants were already announced during our live stream earlier in the week.

Back