Sik ArmLock Putters - Anyone Gaming One?

TMAdidas

Reaction score
Handicap
Anybody gaming a Sik (or any brand) ArmLock Putter? Been watching some videos on it and I'm extremely intrigued. $500 is obviously pretty steep ($800 if you get the LAG Stability Shaft), but I suppose if it keeps from constantly buying and selling, then it could eventually be worth it. The rationale behind armlock seems incredibly convincing, but I'm not sure if that actually translates into results on the course for more than a select few who are able to adjust to it. Anybody have experience?

I switched to a Bettinardi armlock at the beginning of the year. I have never putted better. It took a few months of tinkering with ball position and length to get comfortable . I always struggle with my left wrist breaking down right before impact. I havent switched putters this entire season. Which is crazy for me. Usually go through 5-6 a year

I switched to a Bettinardi armlock at the beginning of the year. I have never putted better. It took a few months of tinkering with ball position and length to get comfortable . I always struggle with my left wrist breaking down right before impact. I havent switched putters this entire season. Which is crazy for me. Usually go through 5-6 a year
Good information, and welcome to THP!

I have not, but I’d like to. I just can’t stomach the price for a putter. Even if I could putt better with one than any other putter it’s only going to amount to a few putts a round and I can’t see the justification for that in the price.

Back