Silver Diamond VX Iron heads

a2atomicgolf

Reaction score
Anybody out there ever try these? Or, has anybody built these for someone? Any feedback would be appreciated.

I have not tried the set or played them, but have a random 7 iron from this set if this is the right one. Its from Alpha Golf.
They seem fine. They don't feel all that great, and some of the tech seems to be more for aesthetics than actual function, but just my take.

vx-iron-lowtoe_700x500.jpg

Alpha has had Silver Diamond heads for a very long time now. I don't know how they are now but they used to be pretty good. Nothing special but very serviceable club heads.

I have not tried the set or played them, but have a random 7 iron from this set if this is the right one. Its from Alpha Golf.
They seem fine. They don't feel all that great, and some of the tech seems to be more for aesthetics than actual function, but just my take.

View attachment 9000228
Thank you for the information.

Alpha has had Silver Diamond heads for a very long time now. I don't know how they are now but they used to be pretty good. Nothing special but very serviceable club heads.
Thanks. I am looking for component iron heads that have more heal/toe weighting, but not huge offset, and small to medium size heads. I am struggling to find much. Just compared Dynacraft Prophet MB against Acer XV Pros. Struggled with the MB. The XV was okay.

Back