Sim Golf: What did you shoot today?

Played Innisbrook last night with Wyzyguy. 6500 yards. Shot a 46/43.

-2 33 on the links at Spanish bay. 9 foot gimmies.

ab345595e62da4597547f51e6314f076.jpg

We were able to get 18 in, and I ended with a 74 after a double on 16. Woof.

Played Doral from 6600ish yards. Managed to dodge most of the water but still found a ton of trouble. 51/43. 6 foot gimmes.

I play in a league with set course/tee/rules every week and yesterday I had to catch up for two weeks

round one:
Gleaneagle
7100 yards
10 ft gimmies
no mulligans
30 putts

round two
Cabo del sol
6500 yards
no gimmies
no mulligans
43 putts!

Played my first round of '17 Monday. 70 degrees, short sleeves, no wind, just too good weather to pass up.

I hadn't hit a ball in 2 months but managed to struggle through a 45/41=86 1 bird, 5 pars, 9 bogies, 3 DB's. 11 FWY's, 4 GIR, 32 putts.

Highlight of round was a 40+ birdie putt on the final hole that won the match for our team. (+$32 each) :banana:

In all, I wasn't too disappointed in my play, irons weren't crisp and my putter was just a little off on the front nine. It was just great to be back out there in short sleeves.

I played 135 rounds last year but I'll be lucky to get in that many this year. Last year was unusually dry but I didn't get to start playing until April due to medical issues.

I hope to get back out there Friday and Saturday with temps in the 70's, it's too warm to hunt so I'll just play golf.

Last night played 18

Sea Island Front 9
6 ft gimme
Shot 41

Troon North - Monument course Front 9
6 ft gimme
Shot 40

I really hope my scores are within a couple strokes of what I've been shooting in the sim. I'd be ecstatic and have a chance to break 80 this year!

39 on front 9 at doral, tied with my buddy.
best round yet.

Played TPC Korea. Shot 42/44 with 6' gimmes and 1 mulligan where the sim registered a putt that wasn't hit.

Maddog and I had our league last night.

Hollow Grounds Back 9
3 Foot Gimmies
Advanced Pin Placement

a6d16d8059c855d1c0f660384c0237d8.jpg

Shot an 84 at Phoenix. 5 foot gimmicks, 39 on the front 9 and 45 on the back.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Front 9 at Quail Hollow on HD Golf simulator with 3' gimmes.

Shot a 52 with two unplayables and two knock downs that hit a wall masquerading as the lowest branches of a tree. I figure those cost me three strokes compared to those same shots in the real world. Greens were wicked, with 21 putts.

67 at firestone today with 6' gimmies

I got out over lunch today and shot a 72 on a simulator course called The Hollow Grounds, par 72.

Played in our league last night.

Sea Island - back 9
Gimme: 6'
Score: 40

Dubsdread - front 9
Gimme: 6'
Score: 40

Sim Golf: What did you shoot today?

86 with 6' gimmes no mullies at ocean course at Kiawah (sp?) in South Carolina. Chipping got me today.

My league played Pine Needles front 9. Shot a 39 with 3 foot gimmes

We have had a "What did you shoot today" thread for a long time. Since it's winter and there is a lot of Simulator Golf being played right now. I thought it was fitting for us to have a Sim Golf score thread. This thread is for those who want to post their sim scores. I know sim golf isn't the same as real golf. But I thought this would be fun. Also would like to know which course you chose and what
"GIMME" length you had set. As well if you took any mulligans.

Score: 46/39 for 85

Course: Pine Needles (I never heard of it and don't know where it is) Edit: it's in SC

GIMME Length: 6'

Mulligans: 0

Peggy Kirk Bell owned the course for years. I stayed there for 3 nights back in the mid 90's Great course!

Played 14 holes at Wooden Stick with 3' gimmes.

Shot a 54 on the front 9 with two unplayables declared even though the ball was in the rough. Others in the group had the same issue.

Played one over on 10-14 for a 75 through 14 holes with 23 putts overall. I cannot wait to get outside with the new putter.

Played Torrey Pines from the tips, with "computer decides" putting. Shot a 32 - 39 with a couple of bad tee shots on the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friday night Maddog and I did our league round.

Texas Tour Back 9
Blue Tees
Advanced Pin Placement
3 Foot Gimmies

I shot 1 over 37.
Maddog shot 1 under 35.

Tuesday night league shot a 42 with 3 foot gimmes at Sheshan front 9.

Played Harbour Town. 6' gimmies. No mulligans. Shot 46/42 for an 88.

Just out of curiosity. For the guys that play in simulator leagues what do you pay to play? Is there a league fee and weekly round fee?

And for the guys that aren't in the league what are you paying to play 9 holes vs 18?

Just out of curiosity. For the guys that play in simulator leagues what do you pay to play? Is there a league fee and weekly round fee?

And for the guys that aren't in the league what are you paying to play 9 holes vs 18?

Haven't played just 9. But 18 costs me $22.

Back