Sim Golf: What did you shoot today?

Just out of curiosity. For the guys that play in simulator leagues what do you pay to play? Is there a league fee and weekly round fee?

And for the guys that aren't in the league what are you paying to play 9 holes vs 18?

We paid $150 for a 10 week, 9 hole league. That cost included a $50 coupon, redeemable in the pro-shop.

Adding to this thread:

Shot a 40 on Pebble's front 9 Tuesday, with 2 mulligans and 6ft gimmies. Was my first time playing Pebble in a sim. Was a bear!

Just out of curiosity. For the guys that play in simulator leagues what do you pay to play? Is there a league fee and weekly round fee?

And for the guys that aren't in the league what are you paying to play 9 holes vs 18?

Most of the places near us are hourly. It ranges from $22-$30 / hour depending on time of day and week/weekend. My normal group of 3 can get through 18 in 2 hours, so it's usually $20 each. Last time we had 2.5 hours and played 27 holes for $30 each.

The units we're using don't seem exceptionally accurate for chipping / short game stuff, so we always play "computer decides" putting to maximize our full swing time.

I shot an 83 yesterday, had a pretty solid day, that should have been better with shortgame and tee some tee shots.

Shot a 73 on a shorter (6,000) yard course today. Feels good to swing the clubs again, been a few weeks.

Shot a 50 on the back 9 at Harbour Town, 3' gimmes, no mulligans.

We play $25/week, and we get to play from 6:30 until 9. Depending on the grouping, I've played between 9 and 18 holes in that time.

Played links at Spanish bay yesterday at play-a-round. A bit soft with 9' gimmes. Shot an 82. Today I went out to play real grass golf in the cold.

What software are the places you guys play simulator golf running? I found a place about a half hour away with E6 for $25/hr. Reasonable deal?

Dave

Ours uses HD Golf. I've also played a lot of SportsCoach

I shot a 73 at Oakmont and a 79 and pinehurst no. 2. 8 foot gimmes and no mulligans. I struggle with chipping on the simulator but putting was okay.

The place we play uses the E6. They charge $40 per hour on weekends. I think it's cheaper during the week. Maybe $30 and hour? I think $25 an hour is a good deal.

Shot a 43 on front 9 of TPC Scottsdale

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Shot a 43 on the front 9 at Pinehurst #2, with three foot gimmes. Played three more holes and wound up eight over through twelve. I had a consistent small fade tonight, and I would be very happy if I could do that consistently.

Shot a 41 on the back 9 @ Ashley Farms and then realized I had 30 minutes left so played the front 9 and shot a 43.

3 foot gimmes, one Mulligan used because something went screwy (hit a 60* 140 yard?!?!)

47fdf8c0f4743b5c0dacae7f75a7a0c0.jpg

Played well. 14 putts. Using hard pin placement and 3' gimmes

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Shot an 89 at Shady Dunes from the blues with 3 foot gimmes

A 92 at Riviera from 6500 and "hard" pin placements on Perfect Golf. And they were hard, as my 4 4-putts and a 5-putt can attest... :beat-up:

45 on the back 9 at Pebble with 3 foot gimmes. Full shots are getting better.

Shot a miserable 94 at TPC Sawgrass with 3 foot gimmes and a dry setting

Tuesday I shot a 42 at The Heather's back 9 with 3 foot gimmes

40 on the Front 9 at Troon North with 3 foot gimmies. PB indoors. Second week using the RIT approach of James Hardy.

84 at TPC Scottsdale with 3 foot gimmes. Should have been better. I hit it in the water 3 times.

84 at TPC Scottsdale with 3 foot gimmes. Should have been better. I hit it in the water 3 times.

17? That water is sneaky as crap.

Yes, all 3 were on the back 9.

I had a good night last night. Maddog and I made up a couple weeks. 3 Foot Gimmies no mulligans.

666ed5181b57b46c97c56188bccd9ce3.jpg

Back