Frank Lemon

Reaction score
Handicap
I shot back to back 78's (par 70) this weekend to lower my HCP to single digits for the first time in my 48 years. A couple of blowup holes each day prevented it from being even better. My previous low round at this course was a 79 which I did once in 25 times playing it. I decided to join the club this year and have played more golf in the last 3 months then I did in the previous 5 years, and it shows! Started the year as a 14. Scorecard below was from Saturday league play. :cool: Thanks for reading!

hcp1.png
lp.png

Congrats on the scores and the new HC!

Congratulations! Great accomplishment and heck of finish to that round. Coming on strong down the stretch. Awesome.

GET SOME!!! Way to go!

I shot back to back 78's (par 70) this weekend to lower my HCP to single digits for the first time in my 48 years. A couple of blowup holes each day prevented it from being even better. My previous low round at this course was a 79 which I did once in 25 times playing it. I decided to join the club this year and have played more golf in the last 3 months then I did in the previous 5 years, and it shows! Started the year as a 14. Scorecard below was from Saturday league play. :cool: Thanks for reading!

View attachment 9007229
View attachment 9007236
Well done!!

Way to go! Congratulations on your milestone accomplishment!

Great accomplishment. Congrats!!

Well done ! Now the hard part....keeping it down there. Good luck !!

Congrats!!

Nice job man!!

Congrats!!!

That a pretty good improvement over the last 3 months. Keep it up!

Congrats!

Congrats sir, well done! Time to keep it single digits!!

Congrats! That has to be a great feeling!

That is fantastic congrats!

Congrats - awesome achievement! I forget where that puts you among all golfers; I seem to recall that something like 80% of golfers never break 90. Golf is hard!

Congrats!!!!!

Awesome! Way to go!

That is a couple of great scores congrats

Congrats, what a great accomplishment!

Two sub 80 rounds and single digit is a whole bunch of good golf. Fantastic!

That's a fantastic achievement. Well done.

Back