Sitting Down with KBS Golf Shafts

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Quietly over the last couple of years, the KBS Shafts library has continued to grow. More graphite, larger selection of steel and more. We get a lot of questions about the lineup and went right to the source, for this Quick Six interview.

Continue reading...

3-1024x692.jpg

Great stuff. I wasn't aware of KBS Custom Plus option allowing for so much shaft customization. That's a really cool offering that can differentiate them from others.

I've been a fan of KBS since i got the Tour V is a set of Srixon irons. I continue to play them in my KZG irons and we just get along very well. I'll be interested to see how the new Steel options continue on the innovation that KBS has built into their lineups.

Reactions: JB
This is a fun little Quick Six, I always enjoy them!

This is a fun format. KBS makes great stuff..

• Admin
Great stuff. I wasn't aware of KBS Custom Plus option allowing for so much shaft customization.

My prediction is that many end up here, but its very cool to see what they are doing right now.

I actually just got some .610 wedge shafts.

My prediction is that many end up here, but its very cool to see what they are doing right now.
I don't see why they wouldn't if they have the capability. I know the custom shafts that THPers have are always a hit, so bringing it to the masses seems logical.

I did go out and check out the Custom+ and for iron shafts, the options are a bit limited. Hopefully they open up to some other shaft color options. With that said, I still like the options of matte or pearl finish, and the sticker color is an easy way to add some personalization.

Back