Skechers Lynx Golf Shoes

HighOnTheHog

Reaction score
Handicap
I have ordered a pair of the Skechers Lynx Go walk/Golf shoes.

I am looking forward to giving them a try. They are spikeless, which is what I like now.\

I am going to try and give some updates on them as I practice and play rounds with them, so people that are interested in them might help in there decision to get a pair or not.

I have ordered a pair of the Skechers Lynx Go walk/Golf shoes.

I am looking forward to giving them a try. They are spikeless, which is what I like now.\

I am going to try and give some updates on them as I practice and play rounds with them, so people that are interested in them might help in there decision to get a pair or not.

make sure to pick your tee up before the ball lands. it looks cool.

make sure to pick your tee up before the ball lands. it looks cool.

LOL Yeah pick it up and never watch the ball land is even better cause you know where it is going to land. In the fairway :)

Not a fan of the look of these, but if they are very comfortable I could always be swayed. Looking forward to your thoughts

Not a fan of the look of these, but if they are very comfortable I could always be swayed. Looking forward to your thoughts

Well I like that they are good for walking and golfing so its easy to just put the club in the car and go.

We will definitely see.

Well I like that they are good for walking and golfing so its easy to just put the club in the car and go.

We will definitely see.

Yep plenty of options that do that, but options are great for everyone. Let us know

Yep plenty of options that do that, but options are great for everyone. Let us know

Will do. I am looking forward to getting them and see how they feel when I just wear them and see if they comfort walking in them is good.

I think they do have options as far as the width of the shoe goes as well so it helps on the comfort side with that option.

I will try and post some pictures today or tomorrow. The shoes are supposed to be delivered today.

Got the shoes today and they are very comfortable to wear.

Here are a few pics of my shoes.

20151113_184757_zpscqadonwh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20151113_184812_zps85unga9h.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20151113_184827_zpsrnrkm83z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

How is the arch?

Everyone talks about how comfortable spikeless shoes are, but the few I have tried on seemed to be for people who don't need arch support.

Looks like these might be ok for everyday use, if the arch is good. That is my main problem when shoe shopping.

How is the arch?

Everyone talks about how comfortable spikeless shoes are, but the few I have tried on seemed to be for people who don't need arch support.

Looks like these might be ok for everyday use, if the arch is good. That is my main problem when shoe shopping.

They do feel like they have a decent arch support. Not as much as my regular running shoe for sure.

Walking around in them is nice on the feet. They are very light to wear also.

I do think they need some additional support.

I plan on getting an insert to give the needed arch support for my feet. Tried and older one I had and felt perfect for me.

I like the look of these, thanks for the pics.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Played my first round in the shoes and I do like them alot. Very comfortable. Just to add I did get some insert to help with the arch support.

I would highly recommend them to anyone. They are so comfortable I am still wearing them now

I could get with those.

I do think they need some additional support.

I plan on getting an insert to give the needed arch support for my feet. Tried and older one I had and felt perfect for me.

Thanks for the info. I'll probably pass on these since I hate having to by arch support for shoes.

Thanks for the info. I'll probably pass on these since I hate having to by arch support for shoes.

Well the ones I bought cost about 10 bucks from Wal Mart

Just an added thing to these shoes. The pictures show Black shoe strings but it also comes with an extra set of Grey shoe strings as well

Back