?

• Skiing

Votes: 43 46.7%
  • Snowboarding

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • Whiskey

Votes: 19 20.7%

• Total voters
Still dumping up there too. Looking like tomorrow will be a fun closing day. Also, $5 lift tickets @Muchmore

1712454558353.png.

Just got back from a long weekend in Utah. First two days were pretty much limited to groomers because everything had thawed and then refrozen. Saturday we had about 10" of new snow, and Sunday another 12-14". Snowbird was awesome. The Cirque and Mineral Basin were loaded with snow and had great skiing, particularly Sunday - even got a little sun. Saturday the storm was in full force and visibility up top was zero. Only took one run up there then skied Gad 2 the rest of the day. Crowds were pretty manageable for a Saturday, but then again, it's April. Time to put the skis away for the year :(

Attachments

• SB1.jpg
    SB1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 2
  • SB2.jpg
    SB2.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 2
Just got back from a long weekend in Utah. First two days were pretty much limited to groomers because everything had thawed and then refrozen. Saturday we had about 10" of new snow, and Sunday another 12-14". Snowbird was awesome. The Cirque and Mineral Basin were loaded with snow and had great skiing, particularly Sunday - even got a little sun. Saturday the storm was in full force and visibility up top was zero. Only took one run up there then skied Gad 2 the rest of the day. Crowds were pretty manageable for a Saturday, but then again, it's April. Time to put the skis away for the year :(
Think I'm going to do a little tour this afternoon, then everything is getting put away. :(

Think I'm going to do a little tour this afternoon, then everything is getting put away. :(
Enjoy the tour. I have touring gear I used with my daughter when she lived in Utah and MT. Absolutely loved touring. Not sure how much I'll use it anymore though - she was my bc expert. May have to list that stuff for sale now which is also :(. End of ski season is always a bummer but especially this year with so few days on snow. But - now I get to devote my spare time to golf, which is not a bad thing.

Enjoy the tour. I have touring gear I used with my daughter when she lived in Utah and MT. Absolutely loved touring. Not sure how much I'll use it anymore though - she was my bc expert. May have to list that stuff for sale now which is also :(. End of ski season is always a bummer but especially this year with so few days on snow. But - now I get to devote my spare time to golf, which is not a bad thing.
I'm probably just going to hike to the top of the resort today, but yeah, definitely want someone knowledgable in the backcountry.

Back