NoLine

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Curious if anyone has downloaded and successfully used the SkyCaddie iPhone app. I've downloaded it and signed up but it constantly gets hung up after selecting the course, round, and game. There is a geo coding error that locks it up.

Thanks in advance for feedback

If it was the free app chances are it will continue. I downloaded the free one on a droid phone and it never worked right

If it was the free app chances are it will continue. I downloaded the free one on a droid phone and it never worked right

Thanks - this was the subscription app

I have the android app and it works just fine. I only use it to view my rounds and statistics though. I use the Skycaddie device to upload rounds.

Gotcha - thanks. Thinking I would have been better giving $29.99 to the Human Fund

I'm on my 3rd app (Swing By Swing)
It is excellent.
For the $10-$20, it is a great investment.
The previous two app's I had (which came highly recommended) weren't eighth the trouble

But, to cover my butt, a $10-$20 app is never going to be as good as a $200 device.

I've got the app and it kind of works at home. It hasn't worked at any away courses? Wouldn't recommend skycaddie app right now. Maybe next iteration.

Back