Skyline Chili = Brain Food

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Canadan is wise and he lives in Cincy. Skyline is in Cincy. Therefore this equals brain food.

I will consume some today.

56dc0fcc6825c9f754adfdc836744fc4.jpg

Nom nom nom

Hey Mikey, remember that trip to Georgia many years ago to meet our family for a weekend?

Bags full of SkyLine for JB and I swear I saw a slight glare from GG haahhahahaha!

What's funny is I don't know I've ever eaten that stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Mikey, remember that trip to Georgia many years ago to meet our family for a weekend?

Bags full of SkyLine for JB and I swear I saw a slight glare from GG haahhahahaha!

Luckily the old tour van was roomy

• Admin
What's funny is I don't know I've ever eaten that stuff.

Greatest out there. A 5 way is true eating nirvana for fast casual.
Makes me want to go to Ohio, if that says anything.
However due to Ohio invading FL, we have a Skyline in Clearwater.

Luckily the old tour van was roomy

And glorious. Roomy and Glorious.
It should be named Skyline.

Is the Skyline canned chili good? I have tried other brands of canned chili in the past and considered them quite disgusting.

Is the Skyline canned chili good? I have tried other brands of canned chili in the past and considered them quite disgusting.

I've had it and it's really quite terrible --- However I didn't find it wildly different than what the stuff tastes like at SkyLine.

• Admin

Fantastic. Its not chili you eat in a bowl though. Its not hearty.
Its Cincy chili made for pasta or coneys.

I LOVE it on coneys

I maintain that if they actually cooked their dogs instead of just steaming them, more than two coneys would be edible in one sitting.
2 barely counts as a appetizer

Exactly. However the consistency of it all makes me start to think about gagging halfway through the third one hahaha
Sounds emotional to me

Not a huge fan of skyline chili. Just something about it I can't put my hands on.

I'm personally a homemade chili guy.

Not a huge fan of skyline chili. Just something about it I can't put my hands on.

I'm personally a homemade chili guy.

Helps if you use a fork instead of your fingers.

Fantastic. Its not chili you eat in a bowl though. Its not hearty.
Its Cincy chili made for pasta or coneys.

I will brown ground beef and add the Skyline to it. It is a great hot dog chili that way. I make scramble dogs with it, simply fix a couple of open face hot dogs and smother with the chili. This ground beef/Skyline mix is exactly like the chili I loved so much at a local restaurant, it closed 35 years ago. Good Stuff.

I will brown ground beef and add the Skyline to it. It is a great hot dog chili that way. I make scramble dogs with it, simply fix a couple of open face hot dogs and smother with the chili. This ground beef/Skyline mix is exactly like the chili I loved so much at a local restaurant, it closed 35 years ago. Good Stuff.

you know, I've really never thought to even try this. My biggest knock is the lack of meat in the "chili" from SkyLine. May need to give this a rip.

I love me some chili.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

you know, I've really never thought to even try this. My biggest knock is the lack of meat in the "chili" from SkyLine. May need to give this a rip.
It's a great way to make it better. After I realized there was a skyline in Naples I'd go there and get some to bring home. Never used ground beef, usually turkey and sometimes pork.

Love Cincinnati chili, but haven't had even a taste since I moved away from Cinci many years ago.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I finally got to have some during my Ohio trip this year, quite tasty and super cheap for chili cheese dogs!

Back