Skyline Chili = Brain Food

Fantastic. Its not chili you eat in a bowl though. Its not hearty.
Its Cincy chili made for pasta or coneys.

Yes, it is best on dogs........

It is a must stop in Cinci.

It says something when the Cincinnati Reds owner brought a mobile Skyline to spring training years ago when they were still in Florida. I don't remember what they cost in store but they're worth every bit of the $2.50/dog they cost in GABP when I'm there for a Reds game.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I will brown ground beef and add the Skyline to it. It is a great hot dog chili that way. I make scramble dogs with it, simply fix a couple of open face hot dogs and smother with the chili. This ground beef/Skyline mix is exactly like the chili I loved so much at a local restaurant, it closed 35 years ago. Good Stuff.
I have a few cans left and must try this. Great idea!

Funny thing here is I can buy it in Kroger for about $5 and in WalMart for about $3. I don't go in WalMart a lot, but I will go to get Skyline chili.

Born and raised in Cincy and I must say you don't miss it much until you move away. It is a must stop two or three times while we visit the folks. Though because we have family friends that own and operate a Gold Star that is the Cincy chili of choice for our family. Skyline is still good though!

Born and raised in Cincy and I must say you don't miss it much until you move away. It is a must stop two or three times while we visit the folks. Though because we have family friends that own and operate a Gold Star that is the Cincy chili of choice for our family. Skyline is still good though!

Gold star is solid too.

Think I am going to have some Skyline tonight.

When I lived in Cincy, it was all about Goldstar - over Spaghetti...4 way!

Think I am going to have some Skyline tonight.

Man, it's been a long time since I had some Skyline... 5-way, please.

Back