WTB Skytrak Launch Monitor

KY Golfer

It's for Kentucky, Lol #Paradise4Life
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Bourbon
I know this is probably a long shot at the moment, but I'm looking for a Skytrak without the 3 month wait or the price of a new car if possible.

Figured I take a shot. PM pics and price if interested.

Thanks!!!

Imma watching with interest now too. I bid whatever @KY Golfer bids minus $1.00. If you wanna make an issue of it I lower that 10%.

(Good luck @KY Golfer :))

If you land one, make sure you post a thread to let us know what you think.

I’ve been around THP long enough to know that 99.5% of the time that means that. .5% it means “dude, check your mailbox”.

That’s what’s so awesome about this place. You just never know what/who/how/why something awesome just happened to you, but sometimes it does. Then you try to repay it and it just becomes a never ending cycle of awesome.

@KY Golfer prices are crazy in secondary for sure. I follow a few places on social media and a golf Simulator forum that get them regularly or their turn around is fast. I’ll be on the lookout for you . if I come across any I’ll message you ASAP.

I have been looking too, but wow the second hand ones are more than newer ones. Completely crazy right now.

Mine will come in on Tuesday. I'm thinking I should be fully up and running by Sunday (kids stuff the remainder of the week and certain parts coming in). I'll post a thread as far as the process goes for all y'all that are interested.

A buddy and I have been using one for a little over a year. Have been happy with it. Ball spin and distance seem to be good. The calculated club info swing path face angle are really just an educated guess on the machines part. Most of the time it works really well. Get a few shots where ball flight is way off what it should have done. I blame those on the use of large plastic tees in the sim. I think it gets an odd read from time to time if the tee flight is confused with ball flight. Great product to work on game in winter. TGC 2019 has 1000s of courses you can play.

Back