Slght to strong arc putters?

VA. Vince

SC bound...
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN: 15.1
I recently bought a Ping Anser #4 because of my putting stroke and the Ping putting app. Now my miss's are a push, do you think a putter with less toe hang would get rid of the push's? I really like this putter but missing 5 footers stinks. Previous putter was a TM Ghost, face balanced and my miss was a pull.

I personally don't think toe hang has a lot to do with the stroke; it is a byproduct of other design characteristics. You need a putter that will be more closed to the stroke path which will ultimately end up more closed at impact. This can be accomplished in several ways by adding offset, decreasing weight of the putter, getting the right hosel position(heel, mid, center) , or using the right hand more in the stroke.

Anser II my man. Less toe hang than the 4 and more than a standard Anser. You can thank me once you start draining putts from everywhere.

Anser II my man. Less toe hang than the 4 and more than a standard Anser. You can thank me once you start draining putts from everywhere.

I was thinking something with a medium toe hang, Thanks BG.

Back