Slicers Anonymous – Your New Support Group

Molten

Man Down
Reaction score
Handicap
Do you or someone you love suffer from a slice? Do you aim at the trees to hit the fairway? Do you complain when you hit one straight and long because it is in the penalty area or OB? Has a flare-up of a flared shot cost you match? Well, remission is possible with some support from Callaway’s newest support group: Slicers Anonymous.

Callaway enlisted Kevin Nealon to deliver covert messages and invitations and to ultimately lead the Slicers Anonymous group into better golf. Kevin has been tasked with delivering his comedic, yet positive assistance to a handful of diverse golfers that share a common enemy: a wicked slice. Check out the latest Callaway Original and truly listen to Kevin when he tells you that your slice is not your swing.

To join the fun, check out: http://slicers-anonymous.com

Continue reading...

This was really well done. Kevin Nealon was perfect.

I saw this on Instagram this morning. Had me laughing!

Hoping I get my B21 in soon so I can quit coming to meetings.

Hoping I get my B21 in soon so I can quit coming to meetings.
The meetings are half the fun. I'm pretty sure I would go just to hear him talk... This was a great idea from Callaway.

Doing the bull dance...Feeling the flow...working it...working it.

"I'm old! I used to eat cereal out of a shoe!" :ROFLMAO:
Love Nealon had to get the Plavix co-marketing in there...

Hate to say it but they all had one thing in common: their Cally equipment. :p:ROFLMAO:

Hands new B21 3 wood, "tree in the woods." Great imagery for the mind pre-shot.... yep, that's where its going... :ROFLMAO:

The meetings are half the fun. I'm pretty sure I would go just to hear him talk... This was a great idea from Callaway.

Totally agreed there. That was fun.

That was surprisingly very enjoyable. Loved it!

Loved Nealon in "Weeds" but he's kinda stuck in character for the last 30 years?
Long 8 minutes. Can't believe I made it. :cool:
Aside: Too bad people can't make it to real support groups if they need them right now. :mad:

Thought the guy on YouTube doing the different stereotypical golfer impersonations was funnier.
Nealon has entered that weird "celebrity golfer" realm with Alice Cooper. :eek:

My name is GolferDad66, and I am a Slicer.

I feel better already!

My name is GolferDad66, and I am a Slicer.

I feel better already!
Right?! I hit one this morning and I actually said “my slice is not my swing” out loud. I felt better hitting my second from the next fairway over.

@Molten - think positive. you hit it in the fairway at least. doesn't matter which.

"My Slice does not define me!"

"some of you might actually some day become close to a halfway not so terrible golf swing" holy crap I almost laughed myself to death

"So many golf gadgets cluttering the brain", lol.

"some of you might actually some day become close to a halfway not so terrible golf swing" holy crap I almost laughed myself to death
That was the best line, no doubt. I aspire to that someday.
"So many golf gadgets cluttering the brain", lol.
Guilty as charged.

Hello, my name is J.B. and I'm a slicer!

Haha...so well done! My wife just said what are you listening to?!?!

I love it! I hope they bring him back for Two-Way Missers Anonymous 😖

I enjoyed that.

I thought it was great. My favorite line: You have an irregular heart beat. I can hear it from here.

That was hilarious.. Very well done by Callaway. As someone who had a terrible push slice previously I belonged in one of those groups!!

Great ad for the new line.

Back