Slicers Anonymous – Your New Support Group

There are times where you wish you could get that time back. This is one of them. Cute but way too long. Break it up into rolling segment quick hits between the "not my swing variations" maybe.

Last edited:
pretty funny and well done

That was awesome! Wow, it looks like Callaway is all in on this release.

Last edited:
Enjoyed it-- definitely a category I find myself in. It's toned down a bit but it's definitely still my miss.

I just played this for my wife and she thought it was GREAT.

Until right at the end.

While I was laughing at her 'oh lord' and trying to walk away reaction, she said us ****er's have problems! aahahahah

This is beginning to feel like discrimination against snap hookers.

I always forget how funny Nealon was/is. Great ad and direction marketing wise on this one imo.

This is beginning to feel like discrimination against snap hookers.
There is a big difference between walking into a room and announcing you are a slicer vs announcing you are a hooker. Both have a stigma but one is slightly more frowned upon.

That was excellent, really enjoyed that :LOL:

So what room is the meeting for those that bought the club and are still slice the $**t outta the ball?

My name is nosnhoj and I don't slice, I'm a happy hooker. :p

1843824.jpg

That was good. If you get the HB Turbo irons or earlier versions, they are pretty much slice proof. Wish I had them as a beginner years ago. Still enjoy them.

That’s very funny, and certainly gets the message across.

The line where I LOL’d was “and I don’t always lie about my weight...185 - whassup?”

Your w?y of te?ling the whol? thing in t?is
post is actjally pleasant, al? be able to wiithout
difficult? ?nkw it, Thanks a lot. https://www.atlasobscura.com/users/1653807d-d617-46de-b16c-e69391473010

Back