Sligo Name Your Outfit Contest

haha, that was funny! i too like the music, reminds me of my college days.

for what it's worth, this contest is one of my favorites and i am very happy with my outfit name!

Ii didn't see any khaki colored outfits though. :D

Ii didn't see any khaki colored outfits though. :D

LMAO spank! you are a relentless little thing aren't you? is that why you stayed out of the "immigration" thread?

LMAO spank! you are a relentless little thing aren't you? is that why you stayed out of the "immigration" thread?

Dude, I was so tempted. I'm afraid my ninja skills will offend some folks and I'd rather just keep it hush hush... at least until the outing.

Dude, I was so tempted. I'm afraid my ninja skills will offend some folks and I'd rather just keep it hush hush... at least until the outing.

no, i meant you were staying away from it so you wouldn't let us know the secrets on how to get here illegally.....hehe

no, i meant you were staying away from it so you wouldn't let us know the secrets on how to get here illegally.....hehe

Oh well, I'll tell you... from the Philippines I swam across the Pacific in shark infested waters making pit stops, including the island from Lost and what you didn't see is I stowed away with the Oceanic 8 on their way home.

Lets keep this one about the contest everybody. This is a fun time for people to take a look at the new line and create the outfit of the month for June.

JB, was a little confused on the entry for this one but I submitted, can you let me know if anything needs to be fixed? I think I did it right. By the way..I may actually win this one :)

I'm in. Thanks again to Sligo and THP for another great contest.

Looking forward to seeing who wins this one.

I'm getting in on this one

done! lol cant wait to see what others picked

re-entry sent, it go through JB?

this is a pretty neat contest. They have so many outfit combos on their site that you could be on there for hours.

Looks like everyone is having fun with this one. As many said the outfit combos seem endless. Good luck everyone!!

We are getting some crazy outfits! Fun Stuff.

Too bad its only one outfit, there are soooooooo many options and choices :)

sounds like it may come down to whoever has the best name for their outfit then.....

sounds like it may come down to whoever has the best name for their outfit then.....

Im sure the panel will be paying attention to the clothes as well...hehe

This is no-doubt my new favorite contest!

Can I include a non Sligo article if sligo doesn't make it (example- watch, sunglasses, etc)

I'm not big into clothing/fashion (in fact, I'd have a really hard time using the $100 gift card), but I sent my entry in regardless. :D

I'm not big into clothing/fashion (in fact, I'd have a really hard time using the $100 gift card), but I sent my entry in regardless. :D

I'll gladly take it off your hands... I love their hats!

I'll gladly take it off your hands...

haha, If I were to win I'd probably give it to their next favorite or something.
But I'm not good at this stuff, so I won't have to worry about that.

Can I include a non Sligo article if sligo doesn't make it (example- watch, sunglasses, etc)

You can, but the judges have said they are only looking at the apparel chosen.

Three words

Bodacious............Blue...............Balls................

That was a winning entry last year I believe.

i love saying Sligo! i was just checking out the site again. really sweet stuff. i kind of wish i was a little more "bold" in my outfit but i'm pretty darn happy with it. it was important for me to put together something that i would wear.

Back