The Best: Slim Chickens

Hahah. They do not ship I don’t think.

I have had siracha garlic and it’s really good
Now I really want some & not happy they don’t ship. I like me a sauce that has some heat & flavor.

Best we have around here is Hurricane Wings or Dicks Wings. Not a fan of either.

Alright, I just had my first Slim Chickens experience and it was pretty good. The chicken itself tasted really good so they get a great score there. I tend to like a little more and crispy breading and these are a little lighter on that front.

The honey barbeque was really good though. I was really surprised by how affordable it was for our family. I'll definitely go back again in the future.

Alright, I just had my first Slim Chickens experience and it was pretty good. The chicken itself tasted really good so they get a great score there. I tend to like a little more and crispy breading and these are a little lighter on that front.

The honey barbeque was really good though. I was really surprised by how affordable it was for our family. I'll definitely go back again in the future.

They are super affordable. I get the kids meal because it’s still a ton of food and it’s only $4.49 and that still includes a side and a drink.

Reactions: KEV
Buffalo Mac and cheese

D011884C-8BDB-4B34-975C-9B023AA77981.jpeg

Cayanne ranch for me

I'm a plain guy, Buffalo sauce and Cayenne ranch

So I took the tiny human here for lunch per the demands of @JB haha

aside from a busted phone screen and some nose damage, he really enjoyed it. I even got him to try a bit of the Buffalo sauce (double dipped in ranch as well haha) which means I now owe him some Pokémon cards for his trying troubles.

had no idea kids ate for free there on Sunday’s. That’s awesome.

So I took the tiny human here for lunch per the demands of @JB haha

aside from a busted phone screen and some nose damage, he really enjoyed it. I even got him to try a bit of the Buffalo sauce (double dipped in ranch as well haha) which means I now owe him some Pokémon cards for his trying troubles.

had no idea kids ate for free there on Sunday’s. That’s awesome.
They sure do. Busted phone?

haha, little man took one hell of a spill in the parking lot and his phone (aka wife's old phone he uses for PoGo) took the worst of the fall.
Can screen be fixed? If not I have an older iPhone 7 pro that is his

I like a chicken tenders place that has lots of variety. Slim Chickens has a ton of really good sauces. Here is their list, which are you picking?

And yes the first time I went, I got 8 sauces.

View attachment 8956289
Korean BBQ, Sriracha Garlic and/or Inferno!

Gosh this is making me hungry for some tenders!! I think I'd try the Slim Sauce or Spicy BBQ, based on my craving right now!

Last edited:
Can screen be fixed? If not I have an older iPhone 7 pro that is his
Thanks my dude. means a lot.

I'll let you know, but I am thinking this tank of an iPhone 6 will live on a bit longer haha

• Haha
Reactions: JB
The cayenne ranch is next level good

I'd try the Slim Sauce, because why not. I'd also look at the Korean BBQ, and the Gravy.

Their new chicken sandwich

FA642507-2262-45BC-8E6E-5E962B2C6473.jpeg

I just heard from a friend in Chicago that told me “this is his new favorite place”.

Ever since the dry rub wings have left the menu, it’s been Hard Times…

My first shot at slim chickens was.. kind of meh. The chicken wasn't super fresh, maybe caught some leftovers? Tried it yesterday and was far more impressed. The slim sauce still doesn't stack up to Caine's, but overall was very good. The Buffalo Mac and cheese... is a new favorite, having it for lunch and still good warmed up.

@Canadan I feel like its a Slim Chickens kind of night.

Back