Slow order procesing at CPO?

scott.french3

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I placed an order earlier in the week and haven't received any updates. Anyone else experiencing the same?

I placed an order earlier in the week and haven't received any updates. Anyone else experiencing the same?

I have bought 4 things from CPO in the last few weeks (all different transactions), 3 through their ebay store and one I called in. All were sent out within 48 hours, 3 I think with 12 hours.

I would reach out and check with them as that is not the norm in my experience.

I have bought 4 things from CPO in the last few weeks (all different transactions), 3 through their ebay store and one I called in. All were sent out within 48 hours, 3 I think with 12 hours.

I sent them an email asking the status. Thanks!

I called mine in. Putter was cut down, regripped and shipped in 2 days.

I called mine in. Putter was cut down, regripped and shipped in 2 days.

Yeah, I always call in orders now because everytime I have they give me free shipping. I only ordered off the ebay website because a) the price was significantly cheaper than the same item on CPO and b) they had free shipping and no sales tax.... So final price ended up being 30-40% less than buying from CPO through their website vs their eBay store.

And what got me coming back for more on the ebay site was that the orders still go on your Callaway account (including accumulating rewards points) if you have the same email address for both your ebay account and your Callaway account.

It shipped today! woohoo!!!

Yeah, I always call in orders now because everytime I have they give me free shipping. I only ordered off the ebay website because a) the price was significantly cheaper than the same item on CPO and b) they had free shipping and no sales tax.... So final price ended up being 30-40% less than buying from CPO through their website vs their eBay store.

And what got me coming back for more on the ebay site was that the orders still go on your Callaway account (including accumulating rewards points) if you have the same email address for both your ebay account and your Callaway account.
That’s awesome about their ebay sales. Kind of blown away by it tbh.

Even here to PR I get really inexpensive shipping ($20) to PR through cpo. They’re the only oem I get free shipping on through their regular site. And never had any issue with orders from them so it’s kind of a no-brainer

Back