Slow play or hitting into someone??

It was obviously about joggers......

Personally, I think black shorts was pissed grey shorts got the last hotdog at the turn.

That is ridiculous. It still made me smile. That’s a good way to accidentally kill someone and then having to go to prison. They both look to be candidates for massive coronaries which could have led to charges as well.

Lol this is great

Both of these guys gassed out quicker than JYD in 1990 at Clash of the Champions XI...

They're big but they tire easily. Dammit @JDax you beat me to it.

As for the cause, I think one of them got called out on their "300 yard" drives.

Bringing weapons into a fist fight raises the stakes. Bad idea on a few different levels.

One taquito was left.

That was quite the donnybrook. I would love to know what caused that to start. It had to be either hitting into them for the 9th time or taking the last beer.

Whatever caused it was not worth the possible consequences of two out of shape men going at it on the golf course. I don't think, from watching the video, that either one of them was going to hurt the other too much, but what about possible heart attack, or some other issues? Hope no one got hurt, but what an embarrassment!

Back