GolferMomNC

Reaction score
Handicap
Have not had a chance to update but here goes. Played at Keith Hills and was so excited the beginner in me dropped 12 strokes. Whoo hoo.:banana: And finally made it over the darn water.:clapp: Getting better slowly. Played tonite at Crooked Creek nine holes. My putting is a major weakness. Either too hard, too fast, or not slow enough. Not sure how to manage it yet. One putt at a time I guess.

Welcome to THP! Glad to see you improving

Have not had a chance to update but here goes. Played at Keith Hills and was so excited the beginner in me dropped 12 strokes. Whoo hoo.:banana: And finally made it over the darn water.:clapp: Getting better slowly. Played tonite at Crooked Creek nine holes. My putting is a major weakness. Either too hard, too fast, or not slow enough. Not sure how to manage it yet. One putt at a time I guess.

Nice progress! I've just always been a good putter, but for most, putting takes time to master. Lots of practice will help you fix that right up, along with other flaws you may have. Keep up the good work!

:welcome:

Aren't too hard, too fast, or not slow enough the same thing? :D

Anyways, :welcome:

Welcome to golf and enjoy the journey!

12 strokes don't seem like slowly. Congratulations all the same.

welcome! 12 strokes is a lot! congrats

12 strokes is great! And i'm sure you will get putting soon enough, all it takes is some time!
Also welcome ! :)

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to THP !

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to thp. just keep after it and it will all come together

Welcome

Welcome to THP !!

Welcome and I'll forward this to my wife to let her know that progress is possible. She's only been out once and to the range a few times...I keep telling her it takes practice! :) Hope you enjoy your stay.

Back