Smiter Holiday Giveaway 7pmEST Monday

I think the spin makes it go backwards in the air.

Or...
It necessitates a mandatory on course stitching of your left eye socket.

Yes we let the group behind play through.

Pretty simple. My right eye is in danger. And so is anyone 10 yards behind to 140 yards in front.

And to answer @YukonLiving ’s ? You stand directly behind him when he swings it. I don’t even think it’s possible to get there no matter how hard you try. I’m not talking ball flight wise, I’m talking eyes on butt. Ha. Directly behind ball flight wise can be an issue.
Ah ha! Secrets exposed now! Maybe I'll get some video somehow after all!

Or...
It necessitates a mandatory on course stitching of your left eye socket.

Yes we let the group behind play through.
I'll make sure he wears sunglasses at least! On your recommendation of course! Lest he want some eye socket stitches!

I didn't want to make a mistake and pick something that wouldn't help him - like your 7.0 flex shaft!

Oh trust me, I completely see how into this you are and know this wasn't in any galaxy of 'half-assed'! This is just amazing!!!

It probably plays more like an 8.5 since it’s about 2.5’ long (or apps 45 CM’s for our metric friends, lol). It might be good for those one handed driver swings in an outing? No? Yeah I had no further use for it than stabbing the mud. Outside of warranty but you don’t really expect a shaft snapping at that flex either.

I don’t blame PX. That was back when I still had speed and it broke wrapping around my back, lol. Shafts and I have a history. That was my second or third “back sheer” issue.

This one was ?? Clean strike on a sim indoors. Px Evenflow 6.5 76gr. I know it probably seems like I’m picking on PX but the black wasn’t their fault. It was an older fat guy swinging as hard as he could and it broke on my back on the follow through. The Evenflow was a flaw in a batch that went out. That was replaced ASAP by them and I use many Px Shafts to this day.

But still a sad day for club testing when your driver looks like this....CE757D83-DCA2-4D22-9B1A-0F141FC567D0.jpeg

Like I said, a then known bad batch went out. Crap happens. I think this was 4-5 swings into the club. All involved made it right ASAP so I have no complaints. Well other than paying $40.00 for the sim and not being able to test out a new club.

Still have the same club and same shaft (the non-sheared version). Or rather my kid does ATM.

It probably plays more like an 8.5 since it’s about 2.5’ long (or apps 45 CM’s for our metric friends, lol). It might be good for those one handed driver swings in an outing? No? Yeah I had no further use for it than stabbing the mud. Outside of warranty but you don’t really expect a shaft snapping at that flex either.

I don’t blame PX. That was back when I still had speed and it broke wrapping around my back, lol. Shafts and I have a history. That was my second or third “back sheer” issue.

This one was ?? Clean strike on a sim indoors. Px Evenflow 6.5 76gr. I know it probably seems like I’m picking on PX but the black wasn’t their fault. It was an older fat guy swinging as hard as he could and it broke on my back on the follow through. The Evenflow was a flaw in a batch that went out. That was replaced ASAP by them and I use many Px Shafts to this day.

But still a sad day for club testing when your driver looks like this....

Like I said, a then known bad batch went out. Crap happens. I think this was 4-5 swings into the club. All involved made it right ASAP so I have no complaints. Well other than paying $40.00 for the sim and not being able to test out a new club.

Still have the same club and same shaft (the non-sheared version). Or rather my kid does ATM.
I agree - things happen when you're making a lot of something... and I wouldn't doubt for an instant that PX wouldn't make it right. Great company, even better people.

If you liked the Evenflow, have you seen the RTX Blue? That's the one that has my eye next!

Ah ha! Secrets exposed now! Maybe I'll get some video somehow after all!

I am into my second beer, a rarity. But you better teach him a little forward hand press if he’s to use, lol! I’d still stay way clear unless you’ve got eyes on butt. Sort of speak.

I’m not even joking about stitching my eye up on course. I had to skip a couple holes and rejoin my group, wasn’t super happy. Especially since it was my old guy group I played with as a 18-19 year old and I almost always won enough to pay for my golf. Skipping a couple holes messed up the skins on that one for me.

Painful bathroom eye stitching and had to pay to golf that day.

I am into my second beer, a rarity. But you better teach him a little forward hand press if he’s to use, lol! I’d still stay way clear unless you’ve got eyes on butt. Sort of speak.

I’m not even joking about stitching my eye up on course. I had to skip a couple holes and rejoin my group, wasn’t super happy. Especially since it was my old guy group I played with as a 18-19 year old and I almost always won enough to pay for my golf. Skipping a couple holes messed up the skins on that one for me.

Painful bathroom eye stitching and had to pay to golf that day.
Haha yeah, that’s where I just prefer the super glue method! Cant say I’ve ever seen anyone stitch themselves before though!

Heading to sleep, If I don’t have it shoot me your shipping address and I’ll see what the post office has to say. You say generally with post office there’s no duty tax (I’ll sign that they were a gift if need be and point anyone in question here) but other shippers usually charge them?

I’m an international shipping total NOOB.

Heading to sleep, If I don’t have it shoot me your shipping address and I’ll see what the post office has to say. You say generally with post office there’s no duty tax (I’ll sign that they were a gift if need be and point anyone in question here) but other shippers usually charge them?

I’m an international shipping total NOOB.
I’ll send you a DM with info!

Thanks again for hosting a super fun event!

Or maybe I’ll go full @OldandStiff and just try one of everything, although post divorce there is a finite limit on resources so I’ll go standard LLL on a set of MP18’s. I know I love them. But I’ll give the old lead taped up set of X-Forged a shot first. Pretty sure they’ll be fine if I swing fine.

All I heard was something about excessive equipment purchases, my name, and divorce in the same statement vicinity. And I ask,

All I heard was something about excessive equipment purchases, my name, and divorce in the same statement vicinity. And I ask,

Haha! Great show. Thoroughly enjoy Christopher Lloyd and Michael J. Fox!

So, I went off grid for a while over the festive period to recharge and step away from technology and the first thing I see when I log back on this morning is this thread! Holy **** guys this was an incredible ready - @Smiter we've not really interacted much on here, but what an unbelievably gesture my man, the generosity is out of this world. Was reading the thread after it had all happened, and was like a rollercoaster even from here - blew my little mind!

Haha! Great show. Thoroughly enjoy Christopher Lloyd and Michael J. Fox!
Yeah, me too. Tried reading a bit of this to see the goings on but I'm cooked so I'll have to catch up in the morning.

Well done @Smiter!! I just read through all this. Very cool game and @YukonLiving, your brother got a huge hookup. Those Nike's are sweet. I can't believe you gave away that Circle T @Smiter, very generous. Great job guys.

Wow @Smiter, this was truly incredible. What an amazing thing to do and it was very fun to follow.

@Smiter ’s event and the US National junior hockey team beating Finland, made last night a great night!

Great thread to help out a newbie. I dropped out at 9 as I hit the hay being an early riser, 530am guy over here, in the office at 6....looks like it turned out well, well done @Smiter

Just read through the amazing festivities as my wife had other plans for my time last night. @Smiter , that is incredibly generous of you! @YukonLiving , congrats on hitting the motherload!

Hey @YukonLiving live look at my wall, they’re going down tonight. Remember that? Lol! Worked about a zillion+2 hours since then (F U C19, I’m now considered a fracking contact tracer by work standards??????!?!?) and haven’t made the post office, but thought you’d wanna see it one time before I take it down, haha. I bet you wish you’d know what behind 1-2, 4-16, and 18-20.

3773720F-2925-407E-A45A-35B1991431E8.jpeg

But trust me when I say it’d have been a surprise.

I think this’ll have to annual. I’ve done it before but this was fun.

Hey @YukonLiving live look at my wall, they’re going down tonight. Remember that? Lol! Worked about a zillion+2 hours since then (F U C19, I’m now considered a fracking contact tracer by work standards??????!?!?) and haven’t made the post office, but thought you’d wanna see it one time before I take it down, haha. I bet you wish you’d know what behind 1-2, 4-16, and 18-20.

View attachment 8986966

Neat game concept for sure. 😁

Neat game concept for sure. 😁

Thanks man! You were one of the main reasons I was considering-no-doing it every new year. Not that I expect you to contribute but you helped make this one special and my main goal was achieved.

Helping out youth golf. Giving gear away is easy and fun. I could do that every day for a long while. @YukonLiving will probably support that statement as I took him on a virtual tour of the “good, bad!” club room in the basement. The boxes are getting high and the bags full. We can just leave it there, lol.

Making this special was on you and @Duffer Seamus You guys took it up a level and I rounded up, only because I haven’t spent much in 2020. I work. I THP. And I sleep. That’s about it.

Thank you guys!

I can guarantee you that I’ve wondered what might have been behind those other numbers, but to be totally honest, I couldn’t have hoped for anything near what your generosity has provided! My brother is crazy excited!

Thanks man! You were one of the main reasons I was considering-no-doing it every new year. Not that I expect you to contribute but you helped make this one special and my main goal was achieved.

Helping out youth golf. Giving gear away is easy and fun. I could do that every day for a long while. @YukonLiving will probably support that statement as I took him on a virtual tour of the “good, bad!” club room in the basement. The boxes are getting high and the bags full. We can just leave it there, lol.

Making this special was on you and @Duffer Seamus You guys took it up a level and I rounded up, only because I haven’t spent much in 2020. I work. I THP. And I sleep. That’s about it.

Thank you guys!
Can confirm!!

Damnit if the Bro is excited may have to move up the ship date from “tundra is thaw” to RFN! Lol

I’ll try to get them out tomorrow. There is another Canadian (am I being racist, lol?) that may be surprised as well as long as I can get to a post office. I’ve got guys I shipped beer to a month ago almost just now telling me they got it, and that’s within the states. My biggest ?... you putting righty, you giving the CT to your bro, or you selling it (won’t blame you there, but know that it’s in 2-3 years gamer state-not exactly what collectors want). Advice on it, if it feels too heavy to him have him swap out the grip. I bought that and the heavy weights for one reason, I couldn’t putt with my tremors from my illness affecting me so I made it as heavy as possible. If I can find, I’ll ship the original grip with it too.

Back