Snaphookz golf strap

Not a bad idea, at all. Thanks for posting.

Dayuuuuuummmm I was thinking this was a training aid on how to stop the snap hooks :act-up:

Thanks for posting. I can see some benefits, but cannot imagine attaching a towel to my belt when táking a full swing.

That's a smart idea.

Dayuuuuuummmm I was thinking this was a training aid on how to stop the snap hooks :act-up:

Same here :)

Good idea though, but there's a lot of bags that have multiple places to attach stuff to. But still, good idea, the video could and should be shorter and more dynamic.

The "Sharks" would be all over this guy for this promo.

Me too OG!! I need one of those too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered the same product and I love it. Keeps the towel and the rest of my accessories out of the way while I'm playing golf. Nice concept for the everyday golfer.

Good idea, I could see myself using this when I use my push cart. My bag always ends up turning and it would be good to put my stuff on the side.

Here is the link to his online store: http://snaphookzgolf.com/collections/all

It was my 1st video and agree with you. I hope to have another video soon. Thanks for the post.

Actually not intended for full swing shots with towel. I attach my small ball cleaning FROGGER towel or a tri fold when practicing chips or pitches or putting to clean club faces.Thanks for the post.

Very reasonable pricing. I like!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think it's a great idea !!!

Back