Sneak Peek- Matte Grey

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last week THP TV helped answer the question, who is Matte Grey. Today a new episode is available that answers that question and has a sneak peek at the new line.

http://bit.ly/11FxKFz

I like the shorts for sure, be interested to see some other things from the shirt lines.

Ok I'm interested now. The second shirt looks like something id wear. Like the shorts too.

Not a huge fan of pockets on my shirt. Belt buckle idea is very cool. Love the TM collars! Really like the looks of the shorts. I really want to get a few pieces

Looks great. Classic and simple, the Travis Johnson staple.

I want so much of this. It really is crazy good in hand.

Not a huge fan of pockets on my shirt. Belt buckle idea is very cool. Love the TM collars! Really like the looks of the shorts. I really want to get a few pieces

I think that's what turned me off with the shirts as well. I'm not a fan of pockets on golf shirts and the to draw attention to them really didn't fit my eye

Great style! Looking forward to seeing what else they have.

This was SUCH a GREAT looking line. I can't wait to get my hands on some of this new gear, it will happen!

Add me to the group that isn't a huge fan of the shirt pockets, but the belt buckle sounds very cool, along with the shorts that have a great look!

Intrigued for sure.

I could see myself sporting some of this stuff!

This was SUCH a GREAT looking line. I can't wait to get my hands on some of this new gear, it will happen!
I'm right there with you, its not an if for me, its a certainty.

Why so much hate for the breast pocket?

Not sure. I like it and more importantly my wife likes it so it's an easy buy!

I echo this. The wife likes, it makes my acquisition easier.

I didn't understand the magnet thing. Was that a ball marker?

I really liked that belt buckle, and there was nothing wrong with the second shirt or shorts IMO.

Sign me up for the shorts. Overall looks like some great stuff!

Throw me in with the group that doesn't like the pockets on shirts. I like the look other wise.

I think it looks like nice stuff, I will definitely need to sample some!

I like the looks of the shorts and second shirt. I don't mind one shirt pocket, can't say I am a fine of the double pocket. But who knows once I get to see them in person they might be okay.

The 2nd shirt was pretty nice and I liked the shorts. Will be interested to see their full line of shirts.

I really like this style, especially the first shirt and the shorts. The belt sounds incredibly cool as well.

Back