Puma store in Ellenton has 50% off of just about every pair of shoes in the entire store right now. Picked up these for $30 I think.

How long does the sale last?

How long does the sale last?

Through tomorrow I believe. I think they had about 5 colors of suedes as well as a TON of other shoes.

Through tomorrow I believe. I think they had about 5 colors of suedes as well as a TON of other shoes.

May need to head up there

Love these.

evaruse7.jpg

dang! nice kicks JB.
I love the suedes.

I like sneakers, particularly Jordan,s but I never pay full price

anybody know what these are worth, or if they've going up (or down) in price? they're Doernbecher 4's, size 10.5. they are brand new and have never had a foot in them. I see them on ebay all over the place, price wise (anywhere from $200 to $2,500)..

I will say recently I have started to get into shoes a bit more. Never been a big sneakerhead or anything, but the NMD and Ultraboosts from Adidas have really changed my mind.

I picked these two pairs up last week. One online and one in store.. Most sizes sold out online in seconds, but I got lucky. Hoping to grab a pair of ultraboosts soon

Spoiler

images

adidas-nmd-dark-grey-semi-solar-red-4_rvy4us.jpg

00ac83780b9dfe9d85500762e66509a4.jpg

My basketball shoes right now. I use the Jordans for outdoor and practice and the KD9s for indoor city league games only. I love the KDs but I'm eyeing a pair of Curry 3s. I really liked the fit and materials when I tried them on.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Recently added to the collection with some Nike Koston Sb, Kobe Mentality, Lebron 10 lows, and some new Air Max's
cc2eaa5cd845331a6f23be6d0e1d8bd7.jpg

Not going to lie the Teal Koston's may quite possibly be my new favorite sneaker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just snagged the last pair of Jordan's I "needed" to complete my collection on Saturday 12/3/16 with the Air Jordan 9 Black/White/Red aka Space Jam 9's.

Black/Cement 3's
Wolf Grey 3's
White/Cement 4's
Bred 4's
White/Fire Red 5's
Black/Metallic 5's
Black/Infrared 6's
Bordeaux 7's
White/Black 9's
Kilroy 9's
Steel Grey 10's
Concord 11's
Taxi 12's

I never understood the draw, maybe because of my age ... it maybe because I strive for the homeless look ... but I wear a pair of New Balance minimus ... takes about 9-10 months to wear them out ... I wear them to work, to golf in, to run in ... I wear them everywhere ... when they wear out, I go to the New Balance store and tell I want the latest version of them ... simple and easy the way I like.

I have a few classic styles that I'll buy from time to time (Tiger, Adidas shell tops, Soma) but I won't ever spend the amount of money on sneakers like some people do. I ran competitive track and wore high dollar sneakers because of a sponsor and to compete in. But just spending the money because of fashion is just not my thing.

Definitely not a sneaker head, but am slightly obsessed with J's. Probably because I always wanted them and couldn't afford them as a kid.

I've seen a couple people using toddler sized ones for putter headcovers, and am now on the lookout for a pair of maize and blue one!

After two terrible experience with Ultra Boost, I've returned to Nike. Ordered a new pair of Flyknit Racer 'Oreos'.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

My 19 year old would qualify as a sneaker head, at least in my book. He has about 20 pairs - too many for his age but his mom is a world class shoe hound so he comes by it naturally. His are mostly Nike and Adidas with a few pairs of Pumas. When we traveled in Europe last year he enjoyed getting a few pairs that are not available here in the U.S.

He does at least uses his sneakers as he is at the gym or running daily.

My 19 year old would qualify as a sneaker head, at least in my book. He has about 20 pairs - too many for his age but his mom is a world class shoe hound so he comes by it naturally. His are mostly Nike and Adidas with a few pairs of Pumas. When we traveled in Europe last year he enjoyed getting a few pairs that are not available here in the U.S.

He does at least uses his sneakers as he is at the gym or running daily.

20 is definitely in that sneaker head realm. I was close at one point when I was his age and thru my mid 20s. If I would have held onto all the pairs I had they would be in style again now

These would be so cool to rock!
Mark Wahlberg Got “Wahlburgers” Air Jordan 4 Customs
d40ewywqufqwpfe6nr4h.jpg
gmcwmqnjoc2xmpjew6y6.jpg

These would be so cool to rock!

d40ewywqufqwpfe6nr4h.jpg
gmcwmqnjoc2xmpjew6y6.jpg

WOW!!! Those are sick!!! Totally agree with those being cool to rock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m a die hard Nike air max fan. No crazy colors though. Gray and white, blue and white.
This is one of my favorite pairs of Nike shoxs, simple and clean.

7C4C9AFF-BA8C-45E0-95CB-C82E82A821AE.jpeg

...From youngsters to collectors, the industry is growing at a rapid rate and comes from some serious modest roots that many date back almost solely to a certain Hip Hop/Rap group from few decades ago...
Old thread, but....maybe these guys?

Figured these would get a little appreciation on the actual sneaker thread. I won these and while I'm not a sneaker head I could definitely wear these since they're subtle

20210924_170547.jpg

Can anyone gimme an approx value? I got a buddy interested in them if they're not really for me. Custom(?) Jordan 1 mids, size 9

Back