I don't collect collectible shoes or sneakers but I def have a slight obsession. I currently own 4 pair of Nike Air Max 2 custom pair I made on their website. And I'll prob snag another pair soon. They are just comfortable and I like different shoes than the norm. Golf shoes isn't as bad yet but still more than most people have. I guess for most people it's the same as me collecting putters for ridiculous amounts of money to some people. So I can understand where they come from. There are some sweet sneakers out there though.

I hate to admit it, but i'm a massive sneaker/shoe head. Currently have about just over 100 pairs. Nice mix of Dunk SB's, Air Forces, Blazers, Air Maxes, Lunars, Lebron's, Kobe's, Adidas's but mainly Jordan's. And I do try to wear most of them.

But nowadays, you get alot of Hypebeasts jumping on the bandwagon to make a quick buck and the true shoe enthusiast has to suffer.
The recent releases of the Jordan XI 'Concords' and the Nike Air Yeezy's caused riots....

Lately my interest has turned to Nike's new addition to their range, the Roshe Runs. The most comfiest shoe I own and their very cheap.

Not a sneaker head by any means but I think that the Air Force one is the most classic shoe ever. My younger brother and I call it "The Ranch dressing" of sneakers. Because it goes great with just about everything!

Good site to check out for your guys that love kicks is Niketalk, people are crazy about their shoes! The Lunar line of shoes has been great, along with the new Free lines, but as far as the basketball shoes go, the Jordan Brand has declined in comfort and quality in the past few years bigtime. Im not a huge collector as I try to mix up the shoes I wear so I can get them clean, but if there's a good deal at a Nike Outlet, Ill be on it!

^^^agree with you there. Collecting J's is more of a nostalgia thing if anything.

I hate to admit it, but i'm a massive sneaker/shoe head. Currently have about just over 100 pairs. Nice mix of Dunk SB's, Air Forces, Blazers, Air Maxes, Lunars, Lebron's, Kobe's, Adidas's but mainly Jordan's. And I do try to wear most of them.

But nowadays, you get alot of Hypebeasts jumping on the bandwagon to make a quick buck and the true shoe enthusiast has to suffer.
The recent releases of the Jordan XI 'Concords' and the Nike Air Yeezy's caused riots....

Lately my interest has turned to Nike's new addition to their range, the Roshe Runs. The most comfiest shoe I own and their very cheap.

Been wanting a pair of the Roshes for awhile now, heard great things about them! Hard to find though!

Norstrom rack or Nikestore has them. Which colorway you after?

I like the black/white, I have the original LunarTrainer in black/white and they are starting to break down after a few years, but I love them to death! Havent had a chance to try the Roshe's on or even seen them in person yet, I'd like to do that first before I get them.

I used to be a sneakerhead, then I met golf.

You will not be disappointed. Please note, these are not meant for running but for pre & post running. Once I get the Red/White ones, my Roshe's will be complete for the meantime.

Puma Suedes will always be classics. They have that great old school look about them. :good:

nike-air-max-1-og-sail-dark-obsidian-neutral-grey-1.jpg

Air Max 1's are one of my top 5 favorite shoes and this is one of my favorite colorways ever (just wish it was all synthetic).

Saw these today. Possibly the lightest shoe I have ever picked up.

Then you really need to pick up a Nike Roshe Run shoe. The Puma's will feel like steel toe cap boots. :D

400 pair is impressive....I don't know enough to call out names of his shoes but he came to my wedding dress and wore a white pair that I thought were dress shoes. At the reception he had another pair on from Japan.

Are there shows for sneaker heads, Tradeshows like housewares?
400 pair of shoes is it crazy. I think I have 10 and It is more than sufficient. Must be shopping shoes every moment :):)

Last edited:
Just picked up this pair along with a few others, but liked this pair of suedes a lot. GG matched me with this cool pink pair as well.

6a2y8y6e.jpg

I'll try to post a pic of my jordan's later.. Im not a sneakerhead by any means, but i won a pair and damn they are expensive, and damn they are cool looking.. Not big enough for my feet tho(probably a good thing).

null_zps36f5788b.jpg

null_zpsdb5be498.jpg

Just picked up this pair along with a few others, but liked this pair of suedes a lot. GG matched me with this cool pink pair as well.

6a2y8y6e.jpg

Sweet Pumas. I love my suedes, even though some call it velour, need to grab a new pair.

I'm rocking these Puma Bluebird shoes today, perhaps the boldest pair of shoes I own.

3ezusyzy.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

Puma store in Ellenton has 50% off of just about every pair of shoes in the entire store right now. Picked up these for $30 I think.

Back