Sneaker Thread: Post Your Newest Sneakers Here

@baylrballa are we brothers now? Got these Friday on release.

air-jordan-1-low-green-toe-553558-371-release-date-1.jpg

Some funky Air Maxes I found at Finish Line. Never seen these before but they apparently came out in 2003 and Nike releases a couple new colorway every year. Air Max LTD 3 is the model. They have a Jerry Seinfeld vibe to them in white.

20211130_083528.jpg

1638279819281.png

Got these coming, but may be a bit before they get here.

collaboration with Sacai and Kaws the Blazer Low.

Slightly different, but as I continue to remove labels from my wardrobe, it’s now time to get some clean minimalist pub sneakers. Couldn’t justify blowing over $400 on some Common Projects, so picked these up for a steal from New Republic. Fantastic quality, real decent leather, although they do need some breaking in.
0A6C8DEE-241C-4D09-B310-BD671F4B2846.jpeg

Picked these up last night. Haven’t worn New Balance in years but so far they’re very comfy.
image.jpg

My latest two acquisitions
IMG_7766.jpegIMG_7823.jpeg

Got these for cheap around black friday
1642178518411.jpeg

Scooped these today. Had seen them on a European site, but didn't want to pay the extra $40 shipping. They hit Nike today!!

Screenshot_20220202-113457_Nike.jpg

I'm slowly amassing the shoes I always wanted as a kid and could never afford. :LOL:

air-max-95-ironstone-dr0146-001-release-date.jpg

20220205_170254.jpg

Fresh pair of boosts, can't get over how comfy the boost sole is.

Anybody else going after these? These are flamethrowers.

Air-Jordan-3-Cardinal-2022.jpg

Been a HOKA fan for a while. Seems I will be for a quite a while now. My BIL passed away a couple weeks ago. My SIL off loaded all of her hubbies clothes and stuff to where I'm living right now. So 4 pair of brand new shoes come my way. 3 pair of Hoka's and a pair of skeechers. So next 5 years of sneaks covered....

Anybody else going after these? These are flamethrowers.

View attachment 9066068
Any luck? Dropped in at 10am and threw them in the cart only to get error messages on checkout 3 or 4 times in a row. Finally got a message that they would email me if I am able to buy a pair, so I think I'm out of luck on this one.

Any luck? Dropped in at 10am and threw them in the cart only to get error messages on checkout 3 or 4 times in a row. Finally got a message that they would email me if I am able to buy a pair, so I think I'm out of luck on this one.
Did not get them either. I also missed on the below pair of Air Max 90's that dropped last week. Those are my favorite Nike style. If I would have gotten them my shoe budget would not have allowed the Jordans, but I didn't get either 😕Screenshot_20220218-100549_Nike.jpg

Did not get them either. I also missed on the below pair of Air Max 90's that dropped last week. Those are my favorite Nike style. If I would have gotten them my shoe budget would not have allowed the Jordans, but I didn't get either 😕View attachment 9068774
I was looking at these too and almost bought but decided to get a different set of max 90s.

Did not get them either. I also missed on the below pair of Air Max 90's that dropped last week. Those are my favorite Nike style. If I would have gotten them my shoe budget would not have allowed the Jordans, but I didn't get either 😕View attachment 9068774
Kills me to see those guys posting with like 40 boxes of the same shoe behind them, knowing I couldn't even get one pair. I can't justify aftermarket prices, seriously considering going with 1:1 repros at this point.

Got some new AF1's on the way.

Screenshot_20220409-062349_Nike.jpg

Back