Sneaky Good Combo, or Unforgivable Sin?

No, no, no... I'm throwing the challenge flag. And I am a huge PB fan.

source.gif

The Gif's in here are unbelievable !
I think I would try it once.
I tried PB on a Burger once - Not for me. Way too messy:

What Sox Fan said. Although I may be tempted to try this concoction once.
I'll try just about anything once. I have eaten some strange sounding things that were pretty darn good over the years.

This about sums up how I feel. Cmon radi! Just when I started to think you were a good guy...
Expand your horizons Zack! You may be surprised.

That is.... bizarre. I can see the sweet and spicy going together, but what about the cheese?!?! That doesn't fit anywhere in that combo.

Also, how in hell did you come to try this in the first place?

That is.... bizarre. I can see the sweet and spicy going together, but what about the cheese?!?! That doesn't fit anywhere in that combo.

The cheese isn't in the way. Just gives it a little something to hold it all together. I worked at a pizzeria when I was in college. One of my coworkers made this after our shift and I had to try it out. I thought he was crazy (as apparently, many people think I am too :) ) But, I ended up really liking it.

I hadn't had it in years. I shared the combo with my Grandaddy teammates and decided that I had to give it another shot to make sure I wasn't too far off my rocker. Turns out I wasn't. It is still awesome :p

if you have to ask, you already know.

I assume he was on Chopped and received the most ridiculous basket in the show's history.

I've got a few days off, I'll give it a whirl

I’ve tried it since my brother puts either ranch or peanut butter on EVERYTHING. I can confidently say that PB and pepperoni is not for me.

not my jam (pun intended), I like Pizza too much on its own, and peanut butter in it's regular uses to mix the 2.

You may or may not have heard my interesting taste for a peanut butter and pepperoni pizza. Essentially, replace the pizza sauce with peanut butter and proceed as planned after.

I can understand some push back. But, I feel like the idea is getting dismissed all too soon. The sweet peanut butter and the spicy pepperoni combine for a pretty killer bite.

Am I out of line? Is this a crime against one of America's most beloved foods?

View attachment 8916359

View attachment 8916360

View attachment 8916362

somewhere a little old Italian woman has just passed away. That is on you.

Lol. This may be the biggest collection of Gordon Ramsey Gifs I have ever come across.

My daughter raved about a peanut butter burger she once had. I'll run this combo past her and see what she thinks.

This has to be alien technology. I’m afraid of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back