bogeyme

The Golf GODS hate me
Reaction score
Handicap
High
Woo Hoo. No work today. :alien2: :banana: :blob: Crappy weather though. :angry:

Woo Hoo. No work today. :alien2: :banana: :blob: Crappy weather though. :angry:

:roll: Funny how that works out. They should have work on the bad weather days, and not the good, right? :wink:

I was listening to the Radio this morning, and in one state it got so cold and so much snow and such, that 10 people died.

I was really groggy so maybe that isn't right, but thats what I heard.

:roll: Funny how that works out. They should have work on the bad weather days, and not the good, right? :wink:

True but I'll take a day off when ever I get it.

Ha ha! All you people working.
I don't start back to lectures after my christmas break till next week. :p

Snow day here as well, which means Camp Office for the kiddies. Like you hadn't noticed. It's switched over to rain, and I know it's above freezing a little further south. So hopefully most of it will wash away pretty quickly. Don't send us any more snow, Bogey!

Snow day here as well, which means Camp Office for the kiddies. Like you hadn't noticed. It's switched over to rain, and I know it's above freezing a little further south. So hopefully most of it will wash away pretty quickly. Don't send us any more snow, Bogey!

I'll keep the snow. You can have the frozen rain we are getting right now.

Looks like we're going to reach 60 to 65 on Saturday. (41 on Friday and 39 on Sunday!)

I doubt we are going to hit a course like Minor Park (because of Bandit) but I'm sure we'll at least go to Smiley's and hit a bucket. Maybe play the executive course there. It's supposed to be warm but 15 to 20 mph winds from the north.

Looks like we're going to reach 60 to 65 on Saturday. (41 on Friday and 39 on Sunday!)

I'd take that just to melt all the snow around here. Getting more as I speak and more coming for Monday/Tuesday.

Back