So I Got a Package Today - SeeMore Inside

BigMac

#LLTG!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I was fortunate enough to win @Jman's generous contest during the Drive to 7M last month. Today a package arrived on my porch and I couldn't tear into it fast enough!

Item #1 was a SeeMore Platinum M7 Tour putter. It's a beautiful flatstick:

You can see the RST (RifleScope Technology) markings on the heel of the top line, just behind the shaft. They are two white lines framing a red oval, and when viewed from above at address the red oval will be invisible if you have the putter properly aligned, and the white lines will be visible to you on either side of the shaft. This makes proper alignment a no-brainer:

SM2.jpg

Here you can see how it appears at address when you have the putter aligned properly - note how the white lines frame the shaft and you can't see the red dot:

SM3.jpg

The head is milled 303 Stainless Steel, and weighs in at 350g. The milling work is very nicely done, and it has a slightly satiny (not shiny) finish:

SM4.jpg

I rolled a couple hundred putts on my PuttOut mat and Pressure Trainer to get familiar with it. The feel off the face is very similar to the Microhinge Star insert on my SL Ten - firm, but not clicky. The sound is very similar also, not a metallic 'clink', more of a slightly muted 'pop' sound. The sound is a bit brighter than the Microhinge, but to me they sound very similar. The grip is a Golf Pride Tour SNSR Contour pistol grip.

I'm more of a mallet guy than a blade guy, but on putts up to six feet (as long as my PuttOut mat allows), I had no trouble aiming the SeeMore and distance control was good. I hit putts from 1-6 feet and out of a couple hundred, only had one complete miss. I put it head to head against my SL Ten, and hitting the "perfect putt" (where it sticks and stays in the upper hole on the PuttOut Pressure Trainer) was about the same percentage for both of them. I'll be putting it in play for my round tomorrow morning, where I'll get a feel for it under actual course conditions.

Last edited:
Next up in the package were two beautiful headcovers for the SeeMore:

First is a highly prized 2014 Morgan Cup/SeeMore cover in yellow:

SM6.jpg SM5.jpg

And next up is a very cool looking cover from the 2014 Nashville SeeMore Putting Extravaganza in green and black, with the THP logo:

SM7.jpg SM8.jpg

Both have a plush interior lining and velcro closures, and look beautiful on the putter in the bag! The Nashville cover will be making its debut on the course tomorrow morning.

I'd like to offer huge thanks to @Jman for his generosity in donating these items from his personal collection for the contest. I'm honored to receive them and they'll be proudly used, displayed and treasured - especially since they're the first THP items I've ever received! Thanks also to @JB and @GolferGal for the greatest place on the internet!

That’s a beauty - enjoy it!

Sweet! Congrats again!

That’s great word play in the title and even better putter content!

Such a beautiful putter...making me regret getting rid of my SeeMore! Enjoy & interested to see how your putting game improves!

That's a sweet looking putter! Hope it works well for you today (y)

That's such a gorgeous putter, enjoy!

Those are awesome!!! Those putter covers are sweet too. What a keepsake.

That's is a great putter! I played one for part of the season last year and really enjoyed it. I think they're milling looks and feels about as good as anything out there.

That putter, and those headcovers, what a great win!! Glad to see you were giving it a through run down as soon as you could! Hope you enjoy!!

That putter looks fantastic! Congrats and enjoy using it!

Very cool 'alignment' technology - I wonder if that's something we'll start to see more of in other putters? If you get a chance, can you show us an image WITH the red dot showing?

Beautiful putter, I hope you enjoy it!!

The more I see (no pun intended)of the SeeMore Putters the more I want one. Love the easy alignment and looks sharp! Have fun with it!

Really beautiful putter and the head covers are 🔥

enjoy

Amazing prize package! Congrats again!

I was fortunate enough to win @Jman's generous contest during the Drive to 7M last month. Today a package arrived on my porch and I couldn't tear into it fast enough!

Item #1 was a SeeMore Platinum M7 Tour putter. It's a beautiful flatstick:

You can see the RST (RifleScope Technology) markings on the heel of the top line, just behind the shaft. They are two white lines framing a red oval, and when viewed from above at address the red oval will be invisible if you have the putter properly aligned, and the white lines will be visible to you on either side of the shaft. This makes proper alignment a no-brainer:

View attachment 8989694

Here you can see how it appears at address when you have the putter aligned properly - note how the white lines frame the shaft and you can't see the red dot:

View attachment 8989695

The head is milled 303 Stainless Steel, and weighs in at 350g. The milling work is very nicely done, and it has a slightly satiny (not shiny) finish:

View attachment 8989696

I rolled a couple hundred putts on my PuttOut mat and Pressure Trainer to get familiar with it. The feel off the face is very similar to the Microhinge Star insert on my SL Ten - firm, but not clicky. The sound is very similar also, not a metallic 'clink', more of a slightly muted 'pop' sound. The sound is a bit brighter than the Microhinge, but to me they sound very similar. The grip is a Golf Pride Tour SNSR Contour pistol grip.

I'm more of a mallet guy than a blade guy, but on putts up to six feet (as long as my PuttOut mat allows), I had no trouble aiming the SeeMore and distance control was good. I hit putts from 1-6 feet and out of a couple hundred, only had one complete miss. I put it head to head against my SL Ten, and hitting the "perfect putt" (where it sticks and stays in the upper hole on the PuttOut Pressure Trainer) was about the same percentage for both of them. I'll be putting it in play for my round tomorrow morning, where I'll get a feel for it under actual course conditions.

Welcome to Team SeeMore! Always happy to help. #allstate #24/7

That's a beautiful putter!

Beautiful putter! Hope you hole a lot of putts!

Enjoy it my man! ROLL IT WELL!

Very cool stuff, enjoy!
Kind of close to a center shaft, have you ever putted with something like that before and if so thoughts?

Back