So I Got a Package Today - SeeMore Inside

Very cool stuff, enjoy!
Kind of close to a center shaft, have you ever putted with something like that before and if so thoughts?
Yes, my previous putter that I used for 7 years before I got my SL Ten was a Ping Scottsdale, which is center shafted. I was very comfortable and familiar with it, and still roll it on my putting mat once in a while just for fun.

Love the clean lines on that Seemore. I have a couple of their mallets in my collection.

Awesome putter, enjoy it! I have the m7x version (shaft in the middle) and love it. Looks great, feels great, rolls great, makes you feel great :)

Thing of beauty!

Gorgeous putter, congrats!

As it was then, that’s a hell of a win! Glad you’re already getting reps in with the putter and man, those headcovers! Congrats again man!

Very nice looking putter.

I used the SeeMore for my entire round today. 33 putts, which is right around my average (my average putts according to GHIN fluctuates between 32-33). On the course I found that the face is considerably hotter than my SL Ten, so that took a little adjustment on the fly as I didn't have time to warm up with it before the round, but overall it felt good and performed well. I overcooked a few of my lag putts, but as the round went on it started to settle down as I got used to the feel.

I like the feedback from the RST - it showed me that I'm apparently already doing a pretty good job with my alignment, because every time I addressed the ball and looked down, I was seeing what I wanted to see from the RST. I was getting a nice, true roll from it - it went exactly where I aimed it, and when I was missing putts it was because of my read, not the putter.

I used the SeeMore for my entire round today. 33 putts, which is right around my average (my average putts according to GHIN fluctuates between 32-33). On the course I found that the face is considerably hotter than my SL Ten, so that took a little adjustment on the fly as I didn't have time to warm up with it before the round, but overall it felt good and performed well. I overcooked a few of my lag putts, but as the round went on it started to settle down as I got used to the feel.

I like the feedback from the RST - it showed me that I'm apparently already doing a pretty good job with my alignment, because every time I addressed the ball and looked down, I was seeing what I wanted to see from the RST. I was getting a nice, true roll from it - it went exactly where I aimed it, and when I was missing putts it was because of my read, not the putter.

Great start! Remember to practice your alignment. Even if you are at home make sure you have a triangulator or training mat or mirror or laser to "Show" your line and setup and look down the line when hiding the red dot. When you trust your alignment your putting will improve by 50%! Keep up the great work!

indeed very cool, enjoy.

Back