So I sent my F9 One Lengths to Cobra to get a lie adjustment....

InTheRough

Course Botanist
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 16.2
After making the adjustment, Cobra sent them back but made a typo on the label. I live in a small town. The regular FedEx driver knows the area. A sub delivered my clubs to god knows where. The address on the label doesn't exist. Well the street does, just the block on the street doesn't. I think the driver got frustrated and dropped them off at the nearest house to the address and called it good. I called Cobra. Cobra called FedEx to rectify the situation. Fed Ex came out to my house to retrieve the misdelivered package and send them back to Cobra so they could be sent to me. So given that was a surprise to me and the FedEx driver... they left empty-handed. Cobra waited around for the rest of the week to get the problem resolved with the promise that Monday 8/26 they would make me a new set of clubs if they hadn't heard anything from FedEx. On Tuesday, Cobra built me a new set of F9 One Lengths 5i - SW like I had before and shipped them overnight.

The good thing about this was that between everything I'd gone down and hit 60 shots with the MB/CB set and another 60 shots with the Forged-Tec set. Both in standard lie. It was here that I determined my proper lie angle. It wasn't standard like we determined on the lie board. It was 1 degree upright. I was getting too much of a fade with the standard lie.

The F9 One Lengths arrived. +1" length, 1 degree upright, Cobra Connect Tour Velvet grips with double tape wrap. I tried them out and the lie angle is perfect. So the saga of the clubs is over. I overdid at the range. I have to get back in golfing shape. Golf season is winding down. I want to play.

Good on Cobra for building a new set and getting them to you. Delays suck, but you ended up with a new set of sticks. FedEx made someone else pretty happy with a new set of sticks also..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hats off to Cobra. Dealt with them a couple times on custom orders and they were quick and correct on both orders!!

Back