So I'm off to get married...

the_paulo

Euro target practice
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 0.5
So I might not be about much for a little while. I'm setting off in about 6 hours for the other side of the country (not that scary when you live in Scotland), to get married at this little coastal town called St Andrews. You might have heard of it.

Getting married on Saturday in a church in the town, then the party goes here - http://www.oldcoursehotel.co.uk/

I've had a few days of hectic organisation to top off a couple of years of the same! Hopefully I'll be able to check in a couple of times between Sun and Tues, and maybe share a pic or 2 if I get any. Then I'm off on my honeymoon. Haven't told my wife-to-be where we're going yet...hope it works out! :D

See you guys soon!

Congrats, paulo and Mrs. paulo!

Congrats and best wishes!!

CONGRATS Paulo! Enjoy the honeymoon dude!

Good luck bro

Congratulations Paulo!

Good luck man and congrats!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats man, Best of luck!

Congrats on your Marriage!

Congrats on your Marriage!

WOW cool looking Hotel and have a great time! :blob::clapp::cake::drinks::guitar::in-love::kiss::kissing::love::party::zdance:

Congrats buddy, enjoy it!!

Congrats! and Good LUCK!!!

Congrats! Have a great time.

Been nice knowing you bro. RIP the Paulo we once knew. Look forward to getting to know the new Paulo. haha jk dude, congrats and best of luck.

Congrats dude!

Congratulations best wishes.

Congrats! Enjoy it!

Congrats paulo, may you two know nothing but happiness all of your years.

Congrats!!

Right before you say "I Do", say "We are not going any further until we discuss that golf outing in FL". Should go over well.

Good luck man, we will be thinking about you.

Good luck buddy

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Good luck dude!

Congrats, man. Enjoy.

Kevin

Congrats and best wishes

Congrats Paul! Send my condolences to the bride.

--
Tapatalk2

Congrats Paulo! Sounds like an awesome wedding, reception and honeymoon. Looking forward to seeing pictures!

Back