So P. Reed's Lawyer threatens lawsuit...

If Chamblee continues to call Mr. Shovel.....Cheater. Good luck, proof is on video.

And it's not just Chamblee. I heard an interview with a player, who I believe is foreign born, who played with Reed that round. He said, "I look over in the hazard, and there's Reed building sand castles!"

I never understand this viewpoint. I mean, Reed the player IS Reed the person. The reason he's hard to root for is that is personal "qualities" bleed over into the game just as everyone's qualities do. A thief off the course is a thief on the course. A cheater off the course is a cheater on the course.

I don't really agree with this viewpoint (the last portion of your statement). We don't see Tiger Woods cheating on the course but surely he cheated off of it.

I know plenty of people who act differently on versus off the course. I'm not a Reed fan and don't know anything about his off the course life. His on course actions are definitely uncalled for though.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

I don't really agree with this viewpoint (the last portion of your statement). We don't see Tiger Woods cheating on the course but surely he cheated off of it.

I know plenty of people who act differently on versus off the course. I'm not a Reed fan and don't know anything about his off the course life. His on course actions are definitely uncalled for though.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

I don't know. I've never seen any indication that Tiger cheated off the course. He was definitely unfaithful to his wife, but that's not cheating by the definition Reed cheats and definitely apples and oranges to this discussion. Maybe we can say that Tiger is disloyal on the course. I'd think that's a stretch though.

Don't they call that "cheating"?

IMO - Brandel is a pompous windbag. Reed is a whiny douchebag with a very questionable history. With that said, I hope Brandel finds a non-legally actionable way to continue goading him, and pours salt in the wound and twists the knife every chance he gets. Reed has brought it upon himself, and he deserves it even more after this snowflake move.

IMO - Brandel is a pompous windbag. Reed is a whiny douchebag with a very questionable history. With that said, I hope Brandel finds a non-legally actionable way to continue goading him, and pours salt in the wound and twists the knife every chance he gets. Reed has brought it upon himself, and he deserves it even more after this snowflake move.

It was his mocking of the recent sand incident by making the shoveling motion at the crowd that really did it for me. A little humility might sell your it-was-an-accident story a little better.

Back