So there’s a golf dating app now

The fact that this service is not called “Foreplay” makes me an uncomfortable level of angry.

I guess "Swingin" was taken. This dating app is really just disappointing me more and more. It had so much potential if they just let 13 year olds name it.

Now that I am single I could see this app working. I know that when I come across a Tinder profile that mentions golf it def catches my attention.

so a dating app for golfers doesn't seem t hat crazy nowadays.

Uh, the whole idea of golf is to get AWAY from that gender

Already tried this app, it is a joke

I love it! Great way to see how a person reacts on the golf course.

I’m so, so nervous about this. 82% chance someone loses a kidney. Total strangers, wide open spaces, alcohol, and motor carts? Boom - black market gold!
Took this to a dark place... Yikes. Perfect way to never be heard again... Hole 5 furthest from the clubhouse I got my head on a swivel

Took this to a dark place... Yikes. Perfect way to never be heard again... Hole 5 furthest from the clubhouse I got my head on a swivel
I’m not sold golf is a great random date. If I’m on, I’ll focus on the round. If I’m off, I’ll be angry or distracted.

I’m not sold golf is a great random date. If I’m on, I’ll focus on the round. If I’m off, I’ll be angry or distracted.
I'm under the impression great way to entertain clients. Great way to spend an evening with a lady friend... Maybe not now with sep. Carts. But walking or 2some carts would be ideal.

I know like 4/5 couples that met on Farmers Only. Seriously. Lol

Back me up on this @TCB2010 . People in Nebraska actually use that.

I don't see why there wouldn't be an app for golf lovers.
Don’t bring me into this.... 🤣

"Foreplay" was good, but I'm thinking..."A Cinderella Story.com"

Uh, the whole idea of golf is to get AWAY from that gender
That's not why I play golf! I would love to find someone to play golf with BUT that doesn't mean I can't play without them.

This is good stuff. The imagination of how to bring people together has no end.

“Let’s Play A Round?” ;)

Me: “So tell me a bit about yourself?”

Her: “Well, I read the USGA Distance Report and I think they need to roll back the ball.”

Me: “This isn’t going to work out.”

So true!!

Me: “So tell me a bit about yourself?”

Her: “Well, I read the USGA Distance Report and I think they need to roll back the ball.”

Me: “This isn’t going to work out.”

Also, not sure this material is going to hit a hole in one with the male community.

I have a question about this actually. They chose the person, fine. But why choose that image to photoshop? The LH Krank driver and Krank staff bag?

Back