So there’s a golf dating app now

I have a question about this actually. They chose the person, fine. But why choose that image to photoshop? The LH Krank driver and Krank staff bag?

Had to be paid for by Krank.

Oh there’s other golf ones besides this, hell every time I open face book, and I’m not a facebooker I use it strictly for groups and stuff like that, ive seen different pictures

I have a question about this actually. They chose the person, fine. But why choose that image to photoshop? The LH Krank driver and Krank staff bag?

Maybe it’s another “long drive” ploy :D:LOL::ROFLMAO::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: JB
😂 hey, if there is a farmers only app why not. 😂

I see the add and rating system.

Cue the jingle “You don’t have to be lonely with Foreplayonly.com”

Ratings: HIO and you got a winner there. No one wants the snowman. 😉

I can't imagine there are any female's on this app that aren't really good at golf. From a woman's perspective the only thing worse than dating a golf addict is a fisherman lol.

I think thats pretty cool. If that had been around before I met my wife, I probably would have given it a shot. I mean, whats a better first date between 2 people who are golfers than just playing golf.
I think that a lot of people feel weird or awkward meeting people on an app and then meeting at a bar or restaurant. Golf kind of helps with that first date awkwardness by using golf as a sort of buffer and giving you something to talk about instead of feeling like you need to talk about yourself or find something that you think is interesting.

Hard pass... Golf is my time with the fellas!!

Big time sponsors.

Uh, the whole idea of golf is to get AWAY from that gender
Always when asked, "Does your wife play?" I respond, "No! And I'd like to keep it that way!" :LOL:

I see the add and rating system.

Cue the jingle “You don’t have to be lonely with Foreplayonly.com”

Ratings: HIO and you got a winner there. No one wants the snowman. 😉
So I should pick another username if I were to go on one of those apps?

I guess she's subtly trying to say that length does matter. :ROFLMAO:

Still waiting on a live update thread for the dates haha

Great another place to shoot my shot and get rejected. Get enough on that on the course.

Great another place to shoot my shot and get rejected. Get enough on that on the course.
Swing your swing brother haha if she doesn't like it she's a fool...

Kidding aside, there's definitely a need for a similar app to join people together to play golf. Whether it's for seniors, young professionals or whatever.

Me: “So tell me a bit about yourself?”

Her: “Well, I read the USGA Distance Report and I think they need to roll back the ball.”

Me: “This isn’t going to work out.”
....but have you met my friend @golfunfiltered? he's the guy that looks like Daly.

I absolutely love this. Gladly married and not dealing with the dating scene, but it is/was incredibly appealing to me to have someone share the love for the game -- And it's not just so we can play together. Having someone equally invested in the membership is also a great thing.

Also, were this me, and were I dating - the whole let her win thing? Yeah right.

Is there anything like this, for, platonic golf friendships?

I mean, I’m a happily married man, but I would love to have a buddy to tee it up with sometime.

I’m just a guy, standing in front of another guy, asking him to play golf with me.

Last edited:
One thought i had about this and doubt it ever picks up because it's probably outside comfort zones. Instead of golf dating app. What about an app for people to join in groups. Basically think of GolfNow or this thing inviting someone to play.

Gman79 wants to play golf from 9am-12am in zip 99999. And then you can join up. A lot of times I want to play and friends are busy with kids.

Am I wierd?

Back