So there’s a golf dating app now

One thought i had about this and doubt it ever picks up because it's probably outside comfort zones. Instead of golf dating app. What about an app for people to join in groups. Basically think of GolfNow or this thing inviting someone to play.

Gman79 wants to play golf from 9am-12am in zip 99999. And then you can join up. A lot of times I want to play and friends are busy with kids.

Am I wierd?
Am a single golfer 95% of the time this is a great idea . Always want to meet new people to golf with and on a regular basis.

One thought i had about this and doubt it ever picks up because it's probably outside comfort zones. Instead of golf dating app. What about an app for people to join in groups. Basically think of GolfNow or this thing inviting someone to play.

Gman79 wants to play golf from 9am-12am in zip 99999. And then you can join up. A lot of times I want to play and friends are busy with kids.

Am I wierd?
Alright let's build the application! Who wants to start a business?

Alright let's build the application! Who wants to start a business?
Already quite a few apps. Here is one

W
Already quite a few apps. Here is one

Well thank you for that :cry::cry::cry:... back to drawing board for the next million dollar idea:unsure::unsure::unsure:

How judgemental about your golf game would the first date be? "Guys driver is absolute liability". "She's an total sandbager" etc.

How judgemental about your golf game would the first date be? "Guys driver is absolute liability". "She's an total sandbager" etc.
More like this dude drives less than 300 and had two three putts on the first date... No second date for him.

Her- “guy carries a 7w, what a wuss”
Him- “ she expected mulligans and gimmes”

cant wait to be catfished by someone with a picture that looks suspiciously like lexi thompson :greenalien:
Unfortunately this will be a true story.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

This one seems like a good match

Attachments

• 82CFB8F7-1FB1-4CB7-A38F-F61AB92946FB.jpeg
    82CFB8F7-1FB1-4CB7-A38F-F61AB92946FB.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 26

Am I wierd?
Isn’t that just one of the great things about THP?

Isn’t that just one of the great things about THP?
100% awesome even if just me I feel like there are some guys following along and rooting for me in the live thread

I wonder if there is a woman out there who will use this app to get free golf for life 🤔

I wonder if there is a woman out there who will use this app to get free golf for life

Yes, there is at least 1 person on there that is looking for exactly that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would the use of a Footwedge immediately end the date?

If you combine golf and love, you get a great relationship. What could be better? It's perfect. It's hard to find someone with the same interests as you. I personally looked for my partner on a dating site. You can talk about your hobbies there. And you are sure to find the right person for you. Now my girlfriend and I often have dates on which we play golf. But damn. Because of my love, I often give in to her. But I think she enjoys it. She gets so excited. I want to make her happy more often.:giggle:
Welcome to THP!

I think this is awesome. When I was using the Apps I specifically mentioned Golf and that it would be awesome to find someone who plays.

I'm very shallow. I judge a person by WITB. So probably a lot of swiping left.

Back