So there’s a golf dating app now

Golf lovers huh.. Woulda gone with counting strokes, but who am I to decide what's the best mix of golf and love?

Also, that whole concept is as terrible as Farmers Only.

No way you kidding me how awesome is a first date 9 hole followed by drinks on patio. Plus your significant other loves golf

Golf lovers huh.. Woulda gone with counting strokes, but who am I to decide what's the best mix of golf and love?

Counting strokes hahahaha

No way you kidding me how awesome is a first date 9 hole followed by drinks on patio. Plus your significant other loves golf
Do you beat your date the first time out, or let them win?

No I think you show them you can play. What if it's a former D1 or D2 player? I don't wanna be like oh man, look at how big of a block slice I can hit? I wanna be like you played for where? ..... did you practice?

See I'm out there looking for a lady who cracks the driver 260, so when it comes scramble tourney time and she is 100 yards ahead of our tees we are good to go. :cool:

See I'm out there looking for a lady who cracks the driver 260, so when it comes scramble tourney time and she is 100 yards ahead of our tees we are good to go. :cool:

Preach. Make it 260, straight, and a baby draw though that way she takes full advantage of the concrete FW’s on the piss poor courses I call home. Hmmmm. Wonder why I’m not dating? Lol!

At that point I just let her tee off an if she happens to put one in trouble then I’ll bail her out with a 9i puting her 40 yards ahead of her tees. Usually I can hit that straight enough to be playable anymore. Usually.

That is funny. My wife jokes that THP is my golf dating app.

Perfect. Yet another source of rejection.

If she beats me, then it may be fate. Like Red Sonja.

Last edited:

I know like 4/5 couples that met on Farmers Only. Seriously. Lol

Back me up on this @TCB2010 . People in Nebraska actually use that.

I don't see why there wouldn't be an app for golf lovers.

You beat me, you’re better than me on that day. Otherwise I ain’t throwing the game. No way. I don’t have it in me. My soon to be (please merciful lord, let this Covid crisis allow our case to finally see court!) ex said she was awesome at putt putt. At the time I was an Asst Pro at the local CC. I beat her to death. She then made me play Harry Potter Trivial Pursuit to exact her vengeance. We both batted .500 on that day as I didn’t even know what a Harry Potter was.

You beat me, you’re better than me on that day. Otherwise I ain’t throwing the game. No way. I don’t have it in me. My soon to be (please merciful lord, let this Covid crisis allow our case to finally see court!) ex said she was awesome at putt putt. At the time I was an Asst Pro at the local CC. I beat her to death. She then made me play Harry Potter Trivial Pursuit to exact her vengeance. We both batted .500 on that day as I didn’t even know what a Harry Potter was.
I legit laughed out loud at this.

I’m going to open an account with John Daly as my profile picture.

I'm pretty sure a if a lady was on the golf app she's better than me... Won't have to try. But honestly inplay my game and enjoy it. Same with bowling never thrown a game in my life.

I feel like sandbagging in this case could pay large dividends.

The fact that this service is not called “Foreplay” makes me an uncomfortable level of angry.

Back