So what will you be buying with your Trump golf fund....er, um relief check?

I heard it's $2400 per couple filling jointly
And $1200 individuals.
$500 per child

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I’m going to be selfish. I’m getting a push cart, and probably a membership at a local course. Both should be less than 1k. The rest will go in the bank.

It will cover a little more than 25% of my property tax. 😂

I just looked at the Senate's bill, doesn't look like I'm getting one...

I say that in jest but, if I come out the other side of this thing not actually needing to use this supposed stimulus check to actually survive, I think I could talk myself into investing a portion of it into new irons. Am I alone, here?
We may have to buy used, because not many companies are fulfilling orders because of this, club builders just can’t do their jobs from home (I feel for them and so many others that this is hurting).

I already paid Uncle Sam this year for taxes due...and I wasn't happy about how much I had to pay. If I get a check from them I'm seeing it as reparations!!! (y):ROFLMAO::unsure:

If we get any cash, my golf clubs are set.

I do need a new hunting blind 🦌

D715D999-CE51-4673-ABAC-F6D00AFDD982.jpeg

im going to buy 1 pack of 4 of scotts tp on ebay lol

because the stores around here let people buy enough to fill a minivan

If there is indeed cash coming my way I am looking at two options -- 1) using it to go out to eat at local restaurants for every meal until the cash is gone or 2) put it toward some thumpin' SONOS equipment for my big tv. Anyone have thoughts on Sonos vs another option? (Looking for a simple setup here....).
I wonder if my wife will be interested in putting her check toward the food and mine toward thumpin' bass?!?

We will be saving it to let my wife stay home with the newborn longer.

If there is indeed cash coming my way I am looking at two options -- 1) using it to go out to eat at local restaurants for every meal until the cash is gone or 2) put it toward some thumpin' SONOS equipment for my big tv. Anyone have thoughts on Sonos vs another option? (Looking for a simple setup here....).
I wonder if my wife will be interested in putting her check toward the food and mine toward thumpin' bass?!?

I like the idea of supporting the local restaurants with the check(s). Exactly what the government is hoping you will do with it as well. It will be interesting to see if all the local joints around here make it through this thing.

Remember, this will be taxable income next year so don't go crazy with it. Most people will be using it for basic needs. If we make it through this okay, and my current irons don't work out I might be looking at a set of Cleveland HB Turbos.

@Jman uses Sonus.
You should buy crackers.

@Jman uses Sonus.
You should buy crackers.
I do. It’s pretty awesome @EthanatorCG ive been thoroughly impressed. Particularly the app is super good imo. Sound quality is awesome as well.

How does that old lottery saying go? Booze, blow and hookers?🤷‍♂️

Any money I get will get put away for savings. Maybe call the financial guy and see about investing it.

I'd be surprised if I get a check... but if I do, I'm planning a kick a$$ golf vacay at Streamsong or somewhere awesome like that.... who's with me?!?!?!?!

Most likely going to bank ours just in case we need it. If not, will use it for a vacation or just paying bills off early.

Ours will go into my daughter's college fund.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Use it to help buy a new watch. I have been watching a couple of over priced watches and I hope this crater in the market drives the prices down. That way I can always say it is my Corona watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing here.

I highly doubt that I will be in the group that gets a check. If I do I would sure love that new Set of motorized wheels for my push cart!

I don't think anyone in my family, even my son, qualifies

Personally, I don't understand how $1200-2400 can keep anyone afloat for (min) 8-26 weeks. Not to say it won't help some folks, but I don't see a lot of happy endings because of it.

I hope everyone who does get one, if you don't need it for immediate bills, goes out and blows it entirely on local establishments that are suffering.

Use it to help buy a new watch. I have been watching a couple of over priced watches and I hope this crater in the market drives the prices down. That way I can always say it is my Corona watch.

Looks like we make too much money. Oh well

Back