So what will you be buying with your Trump golf fund....er, um relief check?

I said sauna, wife said save it. I said let’s compromise - trex deck. Her answer remained unchanged.

The best thing we can do right now is take the CDC’s advice seriously, but I sure as heck don’t plan on taking myself seriously anytime soon!

We'll be using some of it to re-do our driveway, the rest probably save or put some towards having all our friends over and having a party once were able to.

Doubt I qualify for a check.

This "stimulous" is a damn disgrace. Should go to the American people and businesses. 11 billion going to African development. 25 million to Kennedy Arts? WTF!!!
The Democrats have to get something out of the plan or they won't approve it.:rolleyes:

The plan is to add it to the down payment for Jacqui's new car to make the payments even cheaper.

Guys we have asked numerous times in all of these threads to please keep politics off the board. Doesn’t matter what side of the aisle, this is a golf forum and one filled with a great community of people. Let’s keep it that way please

The fact that this thread exists just about sums it up what a joke this $$$ will be to most that get it.

If I get the check it's going to our local charity to help the needy in our community. There are going to be some hurting people with this crisis!

We're lucky enough not to need it right now. We may split it between our two daughters.

Anything we get will be redirected back to the community. Our church's benevolence fund, or local charities. There are some good ones for restaurant workers (one from James Beard), and some local ones for local employees laid off.

I think we will be investing it.. Boring but practical

Not sure if we get one, but it so then the wife says we use it to go up to Sunriver resort for a golf vacation.

Must be fake news from CBS lol

90611ed9a1dc05824c5d61c67b31dc78.jpg

Call me shocked and not in agreement that they removed income level phase outs for children. There is one restriction, dependents age 17 and older are not eligible for any refund. My wife and I will get one $500 check and it will more than take care of the beautiful used set of Z965 irons that I bought yesterday that were too hard to resist at only $380.

Screen Shot 2020-03-28 at 2.25.26 PM.png

Call me shocked and not in agreement that they removed income level phase outs for children. There is one restriction, dependents age 17 and older are not eligible for any refund. My wife and I will get one $500 check and it will more than take care of the beautiful used set of Z965 irons that I bought yesterday that were too hard to resist at only $380.

View attachment 8934245
I've seen so many different criterias that I'm just taking a wait and see approach. Those irons are sweet!!

Back