Social Media Accounts

TrapGodEvan

2024 Shaft Up #2 with UST Mamiya
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Children
I searched and did not find a thread like this. What social media accounts do you all follow that seem to do frequent giveaways?

@THPGolf :act-up:

Social Media Accounts

Paging @Sox Fan and @IceyShanks

Paging @Sox Fan and @IceyShanks

Haha no kidding! They know how to play the game, they are teaching me the Jedi ways...

A thread about what people can win for freebies....on a forum in which gives a ton of stuff away every single month of the year....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's interesting because I know that there's a lot of companies I don't know about in terms of products that friends of mine post about all the time.. sometimes as contests, sometimes just because they are happy with whatever it may be. While only wanting to win something for free probably isn't the best reason to follow companies, I do like finding out about new things.... Both golf and non golf.
A thread about what people can win for freebies....on a forum in which gives a ton of stuff away every single month of the year....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I think it's interesting because I know that there's a lot of companies I don't know about in terms of products that friends of mine post about all the time.. sometimes as contests, sometimes just because they are happy with whatever it may be. While only wanting to win something for free probably isn't the best reason to follow companies, I do like finding out about new things.... Both golf and non golf.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Ohhh I’m all about following new companies social to learn more and occasionally have a chance to win something. But, was mainly commenting on the OP and purpose of the OP. Let’s win stuff for free!!! Lol.

Ohhh I’m all about following new companies social to learn more and occasionally have a chance to win something. But, was mainly commenting on the OP and purpose of the OP. Let’s win stuff for free!!! Lol.

Yes, a thread about winning free stuff in a section of a forum about winning free stuff. Makes sense to me.

I do not win every contest on here so might as well enter my name in other drawings.

I do not have a lot of money to spend on golf and what little I do often goes to green fees. Sometimes winning a contest is the only way I can upgrade equipment. I support what companies I can with the golf money I have but have no problem following and learning about new companies while winning free stuff at the same time.

Yes, a thread about winning free stuff in a section of a forum about winning free stuff. Makes sense to me.

I do not win every contest on here so might as well enter my name in other drawings.

I do not have a lot of money to spend on golf and what little I do often goes to green fees. Sometimes winning a contest is the only way I can upgrade equipment. I support what companies I can with the golf money I have but have no problem following and learning about new companies while winning free stuff at the same time.

The point is to engage not only on THP but through other outlets. Lots and lots of people out there just looking for freebies without engaging the community or social network. Not implying that’s you or anyone else for that matter. Just simply trying to keep it on point to the purpose of the “freebie” for the company giving it away. It was a bit in jest too. Sorry if ya took it the wrong way. No intention at all

@THPGolf :act-up:

Man, that was a softball.....

JB make sure you send him a THP towel or something.

:)

I understand what you are getting at but do not understand why you see an issue with this thread. There are lots of posts in this section of the forum all dedicated to people posting contests for us to enter and I do not see you posting on all of those saying "Don't enter just for the free stuff!"
What is wrong with having a central point to where we learn about what social media accounts others follow in order to not only learn about a companies products but be eligible to win the free items.
Companies do these giveaways to increase the number of people that hear about their product so by sharing social media accounts of those that give stuff away for that purpose we are helping companies engage with new customers.

Do you use Twitter? Facebook? Instagram? these are big, follow all the golf companies and things related to golf.
A lot of times THP has contest that use all of these.

I searched and did not find a thread like this. What social media accounts do you all follow that seem to do frequent giveaways?

Follow Sox Fan on twitter and piggy back off of his retweets

Twitter seems to have the most, and easiest to enter contests, I follow all of these for information and contests related to golf. You also may want to follow the manufacturers of equipment, training aids and golf grips for further, but less frequent contests.

@THPgolf - obviously
@Golf_Giveaways
@infogolfgearbox
@mygolfspy

Do you use Twitter? Facebook? Instagram? these are big, follow all the golf companies and things related to golf.
A lot of times THP has contest that use all of these.

Yeah, I use all three. I follow THP for sure on all three haha. Then I follow most the others on either Instagram or Twitter but just pondering what other companies I may be missing.
I have through THP discovered many newer brands (For example SWAG, KICKASS Clubs, Artisian Golf etc) that I now follow and know that there are some I am missing. (For example, I just remembered to follow Snell golf).

Last edited:
Social Media Accounts

I understand what you are getting at but do not understand why you see an issue with this thread. There are lots of posts in this section of the forum all dedicated to people posting contests for us to enter and I do not see you posting on all of those saying "Don't enter just for the free stuff!"
What is wrong with having a central point to where we learn about what social media accounts others follow in order to not only learn about a companies products but be eligible to win the free items.
Companies do these giveaways to increase the number of people that hear about their product so by sharing social media accounts of those that give stuff away for that purpose we are helping companies engage with new customers.

The original post says: “What social media accounts do you all follow that seem to do frequent giveaways?” Says nothing else about finding out about new products or companies at all. THP is so much more than the free giveaways and so are most of the OEMs giving the stuff away. Just giving some perspective on the OP.

Last edited:
The original post says: “What social media accounts do you all follow that seem to do frequent giveaways?” Says nothing else about finding out about new products or companies at all. THP is so much more than the free giveaways and so are most of the other OEMs giving the stuff away. Just giving some perspective on the OP.

Original post said that because this is the contest giveaway section. I understand that is not what those companies and THP is about but since we are in the contest/giveaway section that is what the post is about. It is not like I am in the golf equipment section posting this.

Original post said that because this is the contest giveaway section. I understand that is not what those companies and THP is about but since we are in the contest/giveaway section that is what the post is about. It is not like I am in the golf equipment section posting this.

Trust me. I gotcha and I’m glad that you are enjoying THP in your own way! Best of luck!

Trust me. I gotcha and I’m glad that you are enjoying THP in your own way! Best of luck!

Fair enough and trust me I am on THP for more than just free stuff.
I just am having trouble seeing why you think it is comical and a bad thing that someone would come to the contest/giveaway section looking for accounts to follow for ... contests and giveaways.

I have never won anything, and honestly don't really care if I never do, but I personally believe that once a person wins something they should be disqualified from winning anything for the next 2 years in order to give others who have never won a chance to win something.

I have never won anything, and honestly don't really care if I never do, but I personally believe that once a person wins something they should be disqualified from winning anything for the next 2 years in order to give others who have never won a chance to win something.

Just in general for any contest? Or is that just something you wish existed here? It’s ok to want to win something....everyone likes to win contests and giveaways! (Especially from THP) they are usually the absolute best around and all they ask is the community stay engaged and review whatever has been won. That’s a damn small price for some of the stuff this incredible place makes available....or the once in a lifetime experiences they put together in conjunction with the OEMs or sponsors.

It’s like a golfers Utopia lol....well almost

I love shameless self promotion. JB probably gets sick of my twitter crap.

No way dude! I know I don’t. Help spread the word about this awesome place that is more so a community than anywhere else out there.

I am not sure if THP is considered social media, but that's it for me. No FB, Twitter, etc.

Back