Sock Game - Do you have it?

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
If one thing is certain, THP'ers are fashionable and fun people, and frankly, fun socks are fun. Haters will hate, but the rest of us like fun things.

So, do you have Sock Game? Talk it up, show them off, whatever.

I have zero sock game. Might be something I have to change.

I don't....pretty plain when it comes to my socks. I'd like to blame my color blindness for fear of mismatching. :alien:

• Staff
I joined up with Foot Cardigan off of Shark Tank, got my first couple pairs in yesterday. One is a Christmas motif and the other are the bowties below:

20151020_084254_zpsbfwv2gte.jpg

Yes, I have sock game with my boots. Deal with it!

I'm not a big match up to things guy as much as I am a fun and whimsical guy. I think Foot Cardigan definitely fits in with that, we will see if I keep them after the next month though. Need to grab some Stance socks as well.

THP now has multiple sock threads. #milestone

The louder the sock, the better. Wearing ankle socks this morning though, so out of modesty I won't take any pics. :tongue:

Pink houndstooth with a tuxedo at my sister's wedding probably takes the cake for me.

• Staff
THP now has multiple sock threads. #milestone

Yep, golf socks in the golf section, Sock Game in the off-topic.

#Boom.

Id say I have a little sock game, still a aways to go.

Was looking at Foot Cardigan for fun (15% off if we can get 15 people in it), but man some of the designs are out there, might wait to see what kind of luck James or anyone else has there before jumping in.

Id say I have a little sock game, still a aways to go.

Was looking at Foot Cardigan for fun (15% off if we can get 15 people in it), but man some of the designs are out there, might wait to see what kind of luck James or anyone else has there before jumping in.

Look uppppppppppppppp!

I have black socks, and I have white socks.

On course, colourful Swiftwick always. The aspire zeros are no-slip perfection in obnoxious pink/purple/red hahaha! Need to get some blue.

I used to rock loud argyle to work on the regular... Have toned down the argyle but won't give up the bright colours any time soon. It's a necessity.

I try to. Need more though before I give a definite yes. Love fun and colorful socks

I don't have sock game. But I do wear socks

ccab882227a7ef5c8ba31daa03249683.jpg

I'm afraid I'm a sock hater. Never wear anything that goes over the ankle.

That's stripedy game. Like a Dean Dec.

None whatsoever. Socks are a necessary evil to me haha. I've always worn low ankle socks if possible, except when dressing up or skiing/hiking/etc where boots are necessary. The big thing for me is that they're made of something non chafing (i.e. not cotton).

Nope. Plain, black socks are what I wear. It's best if I don't even see my socks (no-show). I lose them way too easily or they get destroyed by dogs using them as tug toys.

Mediocre today
8c222a02f2763e9e5edb2223bf9d0645.jpg

Back