Socks with Boat Shoes?

Do you wear socks with boat shoes?

• Yes

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • No

Votes: 42 71.2%

• Total voters
If I wore boat shoes, I'd wear no-show socks with them. I have a few pair of Vibram Five Fingers shoes, so I'm very familiar with the smell (or should I say, the stench) after not wearing socks with shoes.

Merino wool socks are worth every penny and are great no matter the season.

But, never with boat shoes.

I wear Sperry boat shoes every day in the summer and never wear socks with them...that's a party foul :p

I'm with those that said with no show socks. I absolutely wear socks with my boating shoes, you just can't see them.

I don't wear or own boat shoes unless you count slip-on canvas Sperrys and Vans which I always wear without socks. Other than the golf course or going to the gym I try to not wear socks when the weather is warm.

Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 8.07.45 AM.png

What’s with all you stinky feet people? Where are you wearing these casual shoes, and what are you doing with them that your feet sweat so much that you stink up the shoe?

1624540833727.gif

What’s with all you stinky feet people? Where are you wearing these casual shoes, and what are you doing with them that your feet sweat so much that you stink up the shoe?
Some folks, including myself, are just natural sweaters regardless of environment or activity

I wear no-show socks for everyday use of my sperrys, if I'm going to be on/near a beach or water with them then I do not wear socks

Beach or bumming around for a bit or after golf no socks... If i go to the office or going to be wearing a long time out walking I add these ... you cannot see them at all

I have rarely found a pair of shoes, regardless of style, that were comfortable enough to wear without socks.

The water shoes I have now for kayaking are the first in a long, long time ... and who would want to wear wet socks anyway.

Low cut socks with the boat shoe. Gots the stank feet.

I don't wear or own boat shoes unless you count slip-on canvas Sperrys and Vans which I always wear without socks. Other than the golf course or going to the gym I try to not wear socks when the weather is warm.

View attachment 9014281
Other than the golf course or going to the gym I try to not even wear shoes when the weather is warm! Flip flops FTW.

I mean, if you’re wearing long pants throw some socks on. Short britches & on the beach, boat, pool, tailgate or popping yo collar, no socks.

odor-x-ultra-odor-fighting-spray-powder-front-update.png

Back