Socks with Boat Shoes?

Do you wear socks with boat shoes?

• Yes

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • No

Votes: 42 71.2%

• Total voters
Guess I was answering for myself, well, at least my household... Two grown teenage boys... good grief, I should have bought stock.

They aren't fashion picky, so we buy them shoes when they need them (I'll text a pic for thumbs up/thumbs down) but both have ruined their newest shoes by wearing them to summer jobs... one cleaning up storm damage at camp (he was hired as a lifeguard) & the other painting houses... Yes, they both have old shoes that they should have been wearing, but they "forgot"... :rolleyes:

I used to wear boat shoes all the time, but stopped wearing them about 4 years ago. They ruin too easily and this exact conundrum is what killed me. I think it doesn’t look good with socks and the blisters on the back of my ankles would kill me. I just where vans or some equivalent with socks now. I have Birkenstock type sandals that I wear also.

I used to wear boat shoes all the time, but stopped wearing them about 4 years ago. They ruin too easily and this exact conundrum is what killed me. I think it doesn’t look good with socks and the blisters on the back of my ankles would kill me. I just where vans or some equivalent with socks now. I have Birkenstock type sandals that I wear also.
But do you wear socks with the stocks?! 😜

only the little shorty ones

I wear these with any shoe that demands it.

I agree with the crowd saying pants sure, shorts no. Honestly, not a huge fan of boat shoes though.

I need 2 kids, one in a yellow raincoat, the other wearing socks and a t shirt.

I would never wear these shoes with or without socks. Shrug

Back