• Callaway

• Mizuno

• Taylormade

• Ping

• Titleist

• Cobra

• Bridgestone

Results are only viewable after voting.
Obviously my pick is Titleist. Love their stuff.

I think the Icons or Staff Model would win if they were included, but I like the Apex MB out of these choices.

I might be a bit biased as I have them in my bag, but I went Srixon

Me too, lol. My gamers the last 2.5 years have been Z765/565 combo set with RTX3/4 wedges. I have two sets of those and I just picked up a set of Z965's so as soon as I get them bent to my specs the PW and 9 iron are going in the bag.

2 for me are stand outs. Mizuno and Srixon. I chose Srixon as I have the 965 in the bag for 8-PW. Could easily play the MP's though, absolutely loved the feel on them when i've hit older models.

Love the look of the Cobra FT irons. So my vote was Cobra.

I voted Cobra partially because I have a blended set, but wouldn't mind trying the Taylormade. They all look awesome though!

I voted before looking at the pics. In general, it’s tough to beat Mizuno on looks alone.

for me, mainly just considering the MB's, id go either Mizuno or Titleist..... chose Mizuno

I couldn’t play those. I would be all over the place

1587585894028.png
I voted Z forged... I like the wave vs the block line found in others.

My top 3, Titleist, Callaway, Srixon.

Tough one because both the Mizuno and Srixon look almost perfect. Side by side I went Mizuno for the understated Running Bird and club number. Can't believe I put Cobra last yet I game Cobra irons? Poll was purely on looks though I guess.
Mizuno
Srixon
Callaway
Titleist
Taylormade
Ping
Bridgestone
Cobra

None of the above. Hogan ICON!

Back