Solid lines, Benjamin David Golf Co.

6ixOhFore

Husky Eyes
Reaction score
Handicap
Recently I have been searching for a putter replacement . Something that inspires confidence and looks good at the same time. After checking a few up an coming companies online I stumbled upon Benjamin David golf . https://benjamindavidgolf.com/.

I checked out their website to get a good idea on what they were all about ,what they offer. From the photos of the putters , gloves, polos I was pleasantly surprised. I shot over a DM enquiring on their products. A quick response was returned and good customer service.

Upon talking with the owner Benjamin, we talked about his upcoming new product which he is really excited on. “ I have a new blade that has feel like a blade but forgiveness of a mallet”. That really interested me , as a blade fits of eye more but lacks the forgiveness I am looking for.

Benjamin David prides himself in having the latest fabrics, finishes and modern techniques as the major leading brands. From viewing his website you can see the hard work pays off with solid products.

The putters includes double milled face, black putter shaft, leather headcover . All screams quality build. Not mold and sell design , swing weight all custom.
d4458a5d51146b991af8ac36a0bf4472.jpg
7c4a97ad810ed7b2c8a0b37464a3fd6f.jpg
a0fba49160c156021f6c38d03f329504.jpg
660a13c0f3d45ff6cbfbe59ad48b9284.jpg
231edf7f2eb303fe1ea5c6d88bf0b2b7.jpg
52200775864ea090f2a5b639d853d77e.jpg

The brand is called Benjamin David. The idea behind the brand is “for golfers by golfers”, meaning we’re creating items that we as golfers want to wear and use out on the course. We believe that a golf shirt shouldn't cost $75-90. We source the same fabrics and use the same factories as some of the big name brands I can't mention, so we know what the material and manufacturing costs are.

Their first run was to see what we thought sold best. 2nd run is to showcase our capabilities in areas we want to live in. And it looks like they could really have caught onto something. Good prices, quality metals and fabrics and staying connected to the golfing community.

Check out their website , you may be surprised what they have to offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the putter and the shirt! I gotta check them out!

Back