Some Grandaddy News from the Hideaway

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Our friend @jeffneubarth is at The Hideaway with some breaking news with the man himself, Al!

Jesus that course looks absolutely beautiful! The bbq sounds like a blast as well

Love seeing Al, such a great guy.

• Admin
I heard a little sauce it and send it in there. Where is @ArmyGolf

Haha, love Al. Gotta love a guy who opens his home to a bunch of strangers every December. The other club hosts too. Great group of people.

Team 2021, you heard it from the man himself! Sunny skies next December!

I'll bring the cigars for 2021 Al!!

Man, that place looks amazing!! Awesome message and guarantee of fantastic weather from the man himself! :cool:

That place looks soooooo incredible! This was pretty awesome to see the man himself too! Can’t wait to do it in person next year ;)

Last edited:
Hearing stories about Al, definitely makes me want to meet him for a round of golf sometime. Grandaddy participants are in for a treat in 2021

This is just the little video pick-me-up we need right now. What a course. And what great guys. Thanks for doing that @jeffneubarth !

There’s no way Al allows sauce it and send it bbq into his house! You guys will be in for a treat in 2021!

I just realized today is my 4th anniversary of being a member of the THP forum!

In all seriousness, I'm so excited for the existing and future team members. Probably the only place that is more special than The Hideaway golf club, is Al's house. That night is still fresh in my mind like it happened yesterday.
I'm also insanely happy for (and slightly jealous) my main dude Clayton. He's goin' back!

Heck yeah!!! What a great message to hear in an otherwise lousy year. Al is such a cool guy and that night you guys get to spend there is going to be unforgettable! I'm going to second @ArmyGolf and say I'm incredibly jealous of my brother @dacatalyst41 but super happy and excited for him!

You Grandaddy guys are in for the time of your life!

Well this just made my freakin day!!!! BBQ at Al’s FTW! Soooooo glad to see Al’s face and hear this news. Im stoked for this squad to experience The Hideaway’s best!

This is really really cool! I can’t wait to meet the man himself!

it’s so nice to see how much the important people involved with these sponsors care about THP! Good news for Al is I know for a fact the 2021 team is counting down the minutes to take on Darth Finley and the Callaway Empire!

I wish I could put into words how great Al is to THPers... I've got this photo we took heading down to I believe the 9th green on the Dye course and it makes me full of happiness every time I look at it.

Al.jpg

You'll notice the perfectly perfect blades of perfect everywhere around us.

Back