Some Like It Hot - What's Your Favorite Temp To Play?

What's your ideal Temperature to tee it up in?

• 60 or below

• 60-65

• 65-70

• 70-75

• 75-80

• 80-85

• 85-90

• 90-95

• 95+

Results are only viewable after voting.

NEhomer

Reaction score
Handicap
I definitey fade in the heat. I'll take 78 degrees all year. I know a fellow who loves it really hot and I don't know how he stands it.

How about you?

Below 70°, but warm enough for shorts and a polo is my ideal weather.

Warm enough for shorts and a short sleeve shirt although I don’t mind throwing a light vest on. I selected 70-75 but I would say anywhere in the 60-75* range I am super happy.

Ideal temp when I lived in the Sacramento area was 80-85 degrees. In Florida with the extra humidity my ideal golf weather is 75ish. One of the main reasons we chose to retire in south Florida is they have amazing weather for golf from mid October until mid April as the average high temperature for those 6 months is rarely below 70 or above 85. I think last winter they had 14 days with a high temp below 70 and only a couple of day below 65.

Living in CA for 20 years I played quite a bit of golf in mid 90’s or higher temps and with the low humidity that was very comfortable as long as you have a covered golf cart to hide from the sun. :)

70s and low 80s are my ideal temperatures for golf.

I’m definitely a 65-70 guy. Will play any temp but that is my preference

I voted 80-85 as my ideal, but I’ll gladly go higher before lower. If given a choice between the two extremes in the poll, give me 95+ every time.

70-75 is perfect for me

Don't mind cooler when I can wear shorts and a wind shirt

Voted 75-80 can easily go for a range of 65-90. With temps we are having now I’ll be glad to see 50s again -6 this morning

Low to mid 80's was my vote. I'm good with anything above 40 really, and prefer to keep it below 90

70-75 and sunny with a 5 mph breeze please. Sign me up.

I'd play perfectly happily in 60-80 degree weather.

70-75 is ideal but I'm fine with the heat so long as it isn't humid or super slow and there is a little breeze.

Mid 70's for me:D

I put 65-70. I'm a fan of that because it's comfortable enough that I could easily wear pretty much any type of apparel and be comfortable.

I chose 75 to 80. Warm enough to be loose but cool enough to be comfortable. When I was younger, cooler was better but my older body craves warmth.

I’ll play in anything above about 35 degrees, but if I’m choosing I’ll go with 70 and sunny with no wind. That’s warm enough to be comfortable and cool enough that I can wear shorts and only have to worry about putting sunscreen on my face and arms. I prefer to wear shorts, but having to also put sunscreen on my legs is a beating.

60 - 70 degrees is ideal for me. Definitely with no humidity. Hot weather & I don't get along too well. :eek:

Anywhere in the70's to 80 is great.

73 degrees with just a breath of a breeze.

72° and sunny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on where I am and what time of year it is......40 is great if I'm north in winter and a course is open. 100 is ok if I'm in FL mid summer. You adapt and go. Better to play than not.

Back