Some Of The Pictures They Put Up On Ebay

fairwaynut

Bettinardi Aficionado
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
SingleMalt
BTR.jpg

I love some of the pictures people use on Ebay to advertise their products that they're trying to sell. Don't know about the mantel clock, but 9 and 3 are looking good!!! :laughing:

What are
View attachment 8969884

I love some of the pictures people use on Ebay to advertise their products that they're trying to sell. Don't know about the mantel clock, but 9 and 3 are looking good!!! :laughing:
What are they selling? I may be in the market! Haha

That’s not like new.

That's a nice clock. ;)

View attachment 8969884

If my mantel clock looked like that I might be inclined to build a nicer mantel.

Ha. Or I could place them on my deer antler rack.......

That's a nice clock. ;)

That’s like finding “Waldo” and not fair. I’ve looked at that picture 37 times and have yet to see a clock.

38 times and she’s leaning a little to the right. I thought that was a guy issue only??!?

I wonder how she wore out the knees on those jeans?

38 times and she’s leaning a little to the right. I thought that was a guy issue only??!?

Funny, I'm thinking that mantel clock must be heavier than it looks, she seems to be leaning over forward some. 👀

Last edited:
Back