Some tournament photos of my daughter.

Those are some awesome pictures. Looks like she did not inherit the dreaded chicken wing! Confused about the last one though. I'm assuming that is the butcher

Get out of my head!

Esox I'm not sure how you don't burst from the pride you have in young lancer. She's got a sharp looking swing buddy, but more importantly she's got one hell of an old man pulling for her.

I know from the other pics that she looks nothing like her, but this one reminds me of Suzann Pettersen.

201209-25GolfRegional-052.jpg

Oh man, (woman! Woah, man!) what a cool post Esox! You must be so happy and proud!

Great pictures Kevin, plenty to be very proud of!

Loving the pics uncle Kevin, really do enjoy reading your posts and following along with Gracie's progress. She seems to be progressing by the week! You have every reason to be bursting with pride.

I will echo what some other folks have said.......Never say your sorry when bragging on your kids!! I have to be reminded of that all the time! Great pictures!

Great shots! You have every right to be a very proud papa!!

some great photos Kevin, thanks for sharing

Great pics man, she looks to have a really nice swing. Gotta be a proud time for you.

Very cool Kevin, those are some great photos. You have every right to be extremely proud man, I would feel the same.

Proud Papa, your daughter has some really strong positions there Esox. Very nice and thanks for sharing. I had to take a double take at the last photo, nice.

Great photo's Kevin thanks for sharing with us.
Your daughter looks like she really Loves the game.

Great photos kevin and I love her extension when following through the shot.

Great pictures man she looks like she has some real game.

Love the pictures and love hearing all your stories about Gracie's golf. You have every right to be beaming with pride. I look forward to hearing and seeing a lot more great "Gracie" stories.

Kevin, she has a wonderful swing! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Those are great shots!

Pretty sweet pictures of Grace in action buddy. It's been fun watching her go from getting hooked to this game to posting ridiculous scores. Funny thing is, it's only really been 3 years or so.

Keep us updated on her progress dude!

that first picture reminds me of those sweet knockdown wedge shots Esox hits. She must have had a good teacher

Awesome photos, looks like she's got a great game. I sure you are quite proud, don't ever apologize for bragging about your kiddos!

Awesome pics. With University Ridge being closed for green resurfacing where are they holding the state tourney this year?

Awesome pics. With University Ridge being closed for green resurfacing where are they holding the state tourney this year?

Cherokee CC. It was not in good shape three or four weeks ago.

Kevin

Awesome pictures!! Jealous of her swing. She must have had a good teacher.:D

Awesome pictures!! Jealous of her swing. She must have had a good teacher.:D

It's not me. lol.

Thanks for all the kind comments everybody.

Kevin

Great pictures, you must be very proud, thanks for sharing!

Back